I’ve been writing much about
- passive income and entrepreneurship
- leadership and just cause
- financial freedom
- growth and personal development
And I realize that it’s all a decision: it boils down to a decision to embrace this into a “working framework” in the mind (mindset) and in action (lifestyle).
It just cannot be segregated where one can pick and choose ala carte when one “can” be successful and one need not be – such duality cannot work: one cannot serve two masters.
So this brings us to this: What’s important to us?
Taking time to answer that question will determine our focus and framework for making decisions and taking actions consistently.
An example is my own Just Cause:
To help individuals achieve freedom and good success, starting with financial freedom through personal development, entrepreneurship, and leadership; for the purpose of building and living a life of Good Success, where we as individuals will pursue good; do what is good and important to them and for the betterment of their families and societies; and leave a good legacy of a life well lived and whose teachings, philosophy and memories will last forever, for the glory of God.
And how I reached that basically how I see the lack of money and the lack of understanding how money and how we work, creates a lot of personal-finance-related issues, such as
- people working at jobs they hate
- people tolerating bosses and colleagues that have really questionable values
- people backstabbing each other to get ahead in career
- people not saving nor investing for the long term
- people just giving up and not leveling up
…and then one day they “wake up” – they’re old, dying and full of regrets.
Of course, making more money and becoming financially independent is just the tip of the iceberg, or a better term would be is that it unlocks the next level of their lives, be it
- spending more time with loved ones
- pursuing a different career
- moving to another place
- or even just stay the same
Whatever rocks your boat.
BUUUUUUT and that’s a BIG but: they no longer have to tolerate or participate in questionable actions or ethics (if you’re a proponent of questionable stuff eg lying, manipulating, defrauding – please, repent, and change your ways – there is no good continuing that dark path).
It Boils Down To Deciding To Be What And Who You Want To Be
…and the lifestyle you will have to choose to uphold that standards.
One year from now, where and who will you be?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.