I’ve an old friend by the name of Noch Noch, whose blog is geared towards helping individuals who struggle with depression and anxiety to find themselves and self awareness – she started on writing a book in 2013 to help people with depression (as well as those without depression), to bridge the communication gap.
The book is available for free download, and I’d love to ask your help to share it with your friends and family who may or may not suffer from depression, and I pray that it’d bridge the gap in increasing awareness, understanding and communication.
A short write up from her download page:
From writing my blog, and especially from the 1000+ comments to the post, “10 things not to say to a depressed person“, I realized that there was a marked misunderstanding between the depressed and those who are not. Perhaps it was someone who wanted to help but did not know how, or depressed persons who could not communicate their lethargies to others. A rift ensued, fuelling anger, frustration, and even hatred and despite. Having been on both sides, I decided to write about this, in the aim of elucidating my perspectives on how we could communicate with empathy and help those who needed it.
Even if I would not win the Pulitzer prize, but if this Ebook could help just one person out there, somewhere, then my wish is fulfilled – to raise awareness of depression and to help, in my own little way. Feel free to read online, download, and forward to anyone you think could benefit from this. No subscriptions, no emails, no obligations — I only ask that this be shared as widely as possible to help raise awareness towards mental and emotional well-being.
Table Of Contents
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.