I went for a publishing course in December 2018, under the tutelage of Dominic Tay. It was a 2 full day course, and I learnt a lot from him. Subsequently, I signed up for other publishing courses and have a few publishing tools at my reach and disposal.
This means that I AM READY to publish.
I have a current challenge, which is basically contemplating between publishing under my own personal name (Nigel Chua) or under a pen name. I know I’m interested in personal development, growth, good success, and some ideas of books that I will publish will likely go in the line of:
- How to stop procrastination
- How to stop watching TV
- How to wake up early
- How to forgive
- etc etc
Likely down the “success habits line” eg 20 habits to beat procrastination, habit-linking for success, 10-minute decluttering, mindfulness, relationship etc. Maybe I’m going in the direction of personal branding, but to add to that, as I grow older, I feel/think I want to write things that are BOTH popular AND important to me (a bit greedy I know haha).
Now that Phoenix Rehab is slowly stabilizing and growing, I can dedicate a couple of hours a week to publishing books that I care about =)
I dropped an email to my shifu Dominic, awaiting for his input and advice.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.