We bought two of the Dyson Pure Cool Link Air Purifier units and placed them in our flagship physiotherapy and rehab centers in Singapore, to run the entire time the clinics are operational, and especially during the haze periods from Indonesia and Malaysia.
The sales agent had explained to me that comparing the the more common HoneyWell and a few other air purifiers, the Dyson one stands out because:
- Automatically removes 99.97% percent of allergens and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns from your home including pollen, bacteria and pet dander.
- Dyson pure cool link purifier fan is wrapped with a 360 degree, vacuum-sealed glass HEPA filter, which gives it a “surround system” approach, but we place it in a corner of the clinic because it doesn’t make sense to be in the center of a room (that’d get in the way).
- There is a layer of activated carbon granules that filters and captures odors and harmful toxins like paint fumes.
- Able to serve its purification function all year round, on top of being a purifying fan (children and family can stay cool and at the same time breathe purified/toxic-free air)
- What upgrades this experience is that it has an intelligent purification that automatically monitors, reacts and purifies – then reports to your Dyson link app (I’m too busy for this, so I set it on low and let it run almost 12 hours daily in the clinics). But what this means is that you can remotely control your environment.
- It also features a night-time auto mode that monitors, reacts and purifies, only using the quietest settings.
- It has an LED display that gradually dims so there’s less to no no disturbance.
- The filter was easy enough to change, a plug an play process. More importantly, what the agent explained to me was that “washable filters” are dangerous, because often times the pollutant are too tiny to see and block the filter, so in the end, the pollutants and toxins are instead distributed around the place instead of being purified, so replacing it every 12 months is both a safer and easier option.
|Product Dimensions||7.7 x 4.3 x 40.1 inches|
|Item Weight||7.9 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||12.7 pounds|
|Item model number||N475 305158-01|
3.9 out of 5 stars
Buy the Dyson Pure Cool Link Air Purifier here in advance, don’t wait till the haze season comes before buying, protect your children, employees and family today.
Table Of Contents
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income Reports
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.