Like in Power of Focus 2: Limited Time, Part 3 speaks too about having another thing that is limited – our energy.
Everything that you take on, be it in the sense of thinking, being, doing – all and any activities that fall under this three categories, need energy. And we all personally have finite energy on a daily, and even hourly basis – that’s why we have to sleep and rest, eat nutritious food, engage in spiritual and mental activities that refuel our energies for thinking, being and doing.
No one is exempt from it.
Anyone who tries to go without sleep, food, mental and spiritual activities, it will come to haunt you.
And all this leads to having a certain amount of finite energy that you must deliberately spend wisely, or waste it away. In an earlier article, it stated that we have a limited 9 years (time) of “our/us” time – if you don’t have the energy to use these years well, or in these 9 years, you spend your energy pursuing things that don’t matter in the mid to long run, what’s the point?
Nowadays I spend more and more of my energy doing things that leads directly, or potentially will lead me towards the goals that I want to achieve, be it in fitness, business, spiritual matters.
For this, I spend roughly 4-6 days per week in the gym, roughly about 45-60 minutes each time; I spend about 2 hours a day thinking how to improve my business systems, operations and marketing; I spend more time praying between my tasks (okay, this one I can DEFINITELY do better); and these are my general priorities for the day.
And the night is when I spend time with my loved ones, sometimes talking, sometimes I destress by playing games – whatever calls. Or even cooking.
I know what I do in the day brings me closer towards my fitness, business and spiritual goals; whereas what I do in the evening strengthens my family and relational life.
As you have finite energy, knowing first what’s important to you is the first vital step to take, followed by consistently doing what that leads you in the direction of your goals. Don’t aim to overdo, but do what is enough and good.
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?