In addition to Post Japan Thoughts #1, which I had written earlier last week, I am increasingly convinced that it may not necessarily mean that Japan is our default to-go place, just that having the decreased stress and busy-ness of handling the business in Singapore, allowed me to build and deepen my relationship with my wife and little girl.
My sister, who also went with us – I felt that I am able to deepen my relationship with her as well.
Overall, I enjoyed their company, the sights, food, weather and culture and people of Japan, and the Japan trip has left very good impressions and vibes, making it a place I would like to go again. Perhaps, we can start with a longer vacation of 1-3 months there, and then decide from there.
We’ve spoken to some people who’ve moved from Japan to Malaysia/Singapore because of various reasons, including fear of earthquakes/tsunami/radiation, to better career/business prospects and more. For me, that is also food for thought, as Japan is within the ring of fire, and I don’t want to put my family nor myself in danger…though it’s a truly beautiful experience.
Hmm…more to ponder, but for now, I’m happy to say that we’re really blown away with our experience in Japan, and would like to visit again.
To this extent, I’m increasing my gearing of all my work and investments towards those that are more passive income in nature, to prepare to free up myself and my time to spend more time with loved ones. I think I do enjoy spending time with loved ones, friends, and ya, in Japan, I spent a lot more time praying and conversing with Christ – I love that.
Table Of Contents
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.