This is a scheduled post, and myself, my wife and my little girl actually had a 16 day trip to Japan where we covered Tokyo and Kyoto. We did many day trips to different parts of Japan with our Japan Rail Pass (JR Pass), and got to experience a wide range of the life of a non-rushing tourist in Japan.
It was nice.
Yes, we traveled and did the tourist stuff in Japan, from visiting shrines, seeing the cherry/sakura blossoms, going where all the tourist went…but, the only difference is that with a little girl (14 months at time in Japan), we only scheduled at most 1-2 activities per day, and took our time to visit.
That gave me a lot of time to take my time, spend time with my wife and little girl.
- I fell more in love with my wife
- My little girl and myself got closer, and she would then hug me and play with me more. I noticed the small stuff with her such as her starting to want to hold hands
- I saw the sakura blooms, the plum blossom blooms, and they were lovely
- I…enjoyed life as it is, with my wife and baby
And I loved every minute of it. I love the luxury of time that I got during the trip, and I think, time is truly the most expensive commodity…as once it’s gone, it’s gone.
This really strikes home and into my heart, because in the end, all I do, I want to spend time with my loved ones. I spent more time with Christ, in meditation and prayer. My life was simpler, a little more aware and conscious way of living.
And I believe, we all were happier.
Can we do this in Singapore as well? Of course? The only difference is the weather, food and culture. I think, more time with my loved ones is very, very important to me, and I will gear up even more to spend more time with them, despite the possibility of it dropping my active income…but as I build my passive income businesses and investments, it’d get better and better.
Let me mull over it more, and update you again.
Table Of Contents
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.