This is a scheduled post, and myself, my wife and my little girl actually had a 16 day trip to Japan where we covered Tokyo and Kyoto. We did many day trips to different parts of Japan with our Japan Rail Pass (JR Pass), and got to experience a wide range of the life of a non-rushing tourist in Japan.
It was nice.
Yes, we traveled and did the tourist stuff in Japan, from visiting shrines, seeing the cherry/sakura blossoms, going where all the tourist went…but, the only difference is that with a little girl (14 months at time in Japan), we only scheduled at most 1-2 activities per day, and took our time to visit.
That gave me a lot of time to take my time, spend time with my wife and little girl.
- I fell more in love with my wife
- My little girl and myself got closer, and she would then hug me and play with me more. I noticed the small stuff with her such as her starting to want to hold hands
- I saw the sakura blooms, the plum blossom blooms, and they were lovely
- I…enjoyed life as it is, with my wife and baby
And I loved every minute of it. I love the luxury of time that I got during the trip, and I think, time is truly the most expensive commodity…as once it’s gone, it’s gone.
This really strikes home and into my heart, because in the end, all I do, I want to spend time with my loved ones. I spent more time with Christ, in meditation and prayer. My life was simpler, a little more aware and conscious way of living.
And I believe, we all were happier.
Can we do this in Singapore as well? Of course? The only difference is the weather, food and culture. I think, more time with my loved ones is very, very important to me, and I will gear up even more to spend more time with them, despite the possibility of it dropping my active income…but as I build my passive income businesses and investments, it’d get better and better.
Let me mull over it more, and update you again.
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?