I shared yesterday in a post Should I Port NigelChua.com to Solo Build It? and after checking with both Bluehost and Solo Build It, it seems that both sides agreed that I can port with minimal downtime (ie my WordPress NigelChua.com will be live UNTIL my SBI NigelChua.com goes live).
This is done by pointing of name servers only after I had finished porting all the posts, pages and articles from the WordPress version to the Solo Build It version.
Right now, I’ve about 607 posts and 15 pages on WP NigelChua.com.
As I think and believe it’s going to be very painful to port over manually by myself, I checked with a VA company that specializes in porting SBI > WP or WP > SBI, and they were very responsive.
They quoted me that they can port 5 posts from WP to SBI in an hour for $8, so for 605 pages, that’d be 121 man hours x $8 = $968. The timeline is 3+ weeks.
I negotiated for a pay-as-you-go approach ie the VA delivers 1/3, I pay 1/3; and repeat until the job is complete – the VA company is agreeable and I am pleased with the flexibility. I am openly considering both porting NigelChua.com from being WP based to Solo Build It based on the reasons I shared in the earlier article, and it makes it easier that I can have a dedicated VA to help me port over.
If I really go ahead with it, I think I will first purchase the Solo Build It account, ensure that I can start building the main pages in it ie
- Home Page
- About Page
- Passive Income Reports
So that it’d be easier for the VA company to just start porting everything over as-is. I’m both excited and scared for the next phase of NigelChua.com.
Keep you posted!
Table Of Contents
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.