NigelChua.com has been on WordPress since 2009, and it’s been here ever since.
However, I was thinking if I should port over NigelChua.com to Solo Build It, given that
- all my online results are from my Solo Build It sites
- there is little need to be distracted by stuff like plugin, security, etc
- I do know that I’ve garnered some readers, but there’s little comments anyway
- and other benefits?
I think as 2017 is coming to a close in a couple of months time, doing this now will also enable me to consolidate the thoughts and ideas in NigelChua.com, and have a specific brand/look too.
I am thinking of tightening up my brand to focus on
- passive income, passive income lifestyle
- early retirement, financial independence and freedom
- decreasing costs/consumerism and saving as much as possible to invest in positive cash flow assets (especially stable dividend stocks)
- engaging in meaningful living/relationships/work as well as craft/hobbies that has abilities to be monetized and increasing meaningful productivity
Mainly is to put money where my mouth is. I’ve been using Solo Build It for all my “serious money making ventures” and I’m thinking of leveling up NigelChua.com to be more serious rather than casual. I’m still thinking how to “consolidate my thoughts, feelings, hopes and aspirations” for readers of NigelChua.com, because to me, NigelChua.com encapsulates a “working system” of how to live a meaningful, rich and purposeful life by freeing oneself financially from the traditional work-till-65, survive weekdays, celebrate weekends, amass debts and liabilities, work somemore until retirement then live on whatever one can.
Table Of Contents
MY IDEAL ASPIRATION (PERSONALLY) AND FOR MY SERIOUS READERS IS:
- Retire between 35-45
- Has multiple streams of passive income from dividend stocks/businesses that is more than yearly living expenses. Better still, has more than enough streams to afford luxuries and liabilities.
- Spends quality time with oneself, loved ones (relationships), pursuing worthy craft/hobbies
- Generally making the world a better place
But what’s holding me back now is just some minor issues such as porting over 600+ articles, which I may outsource (it’s really painful). Speaking to both Bluehost and Solo Build It now to see how I can make the transition smoother.
Update you soonest!
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.