I see so many people doing this and making this mistake of wanting to make however much they can make in a short period of time, and at the same time, eliminating the residual effects and benefits of their businesses and careers.
The thing is, it’s in the residual that we build profitable and rich lives.
Think of the scammers, cheaters and conmen/conwomen who want to do their “get rich quick shit”, and in the end, they have to either:
- burn bridges losing the relationship and connection to the people they cheated
- try their best to not get caught/cover their tracks, taking up a lot of time being careful of their paper and personal trail
- spend time behind bars
Yes, some people think you should “go big or go home” and “cheat people one time big money” and then relax away in some hidden part of the world/cave/hellhole where they came from, but what’s the point of doing a 1-time/short term event where nothing long term leads out of it?
It’s better to build a personal and powerful brand where it’s recognized and I keep building my skills, experience and expertise and where I can keep serving more and more clients profitably – this just makes sense to me, and I hope it makes sense to you too.
Examples are my experience and expertise:
- building a private physiotherapy and rehab group from zero to 7-figures, and now I coach/teach/guide therapists to start and build their practices in BeARichTherapist.com
- build multiple online businesses that serves clients who are looking for a specific solution online, and I help them achieve their goals profitably
- building my dividend stock portfolio that provides me an average of 5-7% return per annum, year on year, direct into my bank account
And I love what I do, I do it openly, and my name and brands are associated with premium quality, one to one and super outcomes, and nothing less. And this is the brand and approach I have for my businesses, my personal life.
And because of that, people who know me, know my expertise, experience and outcomes, and want to keep working with me.
I urge you to do the same too, to play in the “Play For Forever” field, build up your own brand, experience and expertise, and play for the long term – your residuals will be super later, financially, socially, emotionally – everything.
Thank me later.
If you’re a student, stay at home mum (SAHM), working full time or part time, or retired: you must build an online business on the side. Please don’t quit your job yet, build it on the side until it’s profitable enough to replace your salary, then you have more options.
It’s not a luxury but truly a necessity for your future.
I’ve built multiple businesses (and lost multiple too) and I can tell you frankly that building a business on the internet is the cheapest/most cost-effective way to business. There are thousands of people who do so sharing on topics that they’re passionate about (like how NigelChua.com shares on passive income and online business, which is my passion…for years now).
I know I am making some money online (see my income reports), and I know my financial future is getting better and better. But it is not easy, and takes a lot of time to learn and apply but I am building my passive income internet businesses that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7.
To learn how I to make money online, join my mailing list and visit my resources page to see all the tools I use actively to build money making online businesses.
Table Of Contents
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Should I Start With Wealthy…
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income, Busin…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.