It all truly starts with you.
When you invest in your future through our works, you’re also helping to create a meaningful change in the world. Because with every product you purchase, you support a person in need.
You help us employ everything we’ve got: our platform, community and profits to tackle extreme poverty and inequality that’s devastating women and children worldwide. Along with our non-profit partners, we’re providing fundamental human needs (like water), access to education and dignified work for people domestically and abroad. So when you purchase our products to change your life, you really are changing the world.
We’re still in the early stages of philanthropy and giving back , and some of the charities we are looking at:
- Charity:Water is a legendary organization with a mission to bring clean and safe drinking water to every person in the world.
- Malala Fund: getting girls into school and educated
- Kiva Loans: making life-changing loans for small businesses and entrepreneurs (this sings right up my alley)
- Pencils of Promise: building schools by creating a movement of people who saw themselves as global citizens, regardless of age or status
- Samasource: an enterprise service provider that uses technology to connect marginalized people to dignified work
- She’s the First provides scholarships to girls in low-income countries, fostering first-generation graduates and cultivating the next generation of global leaders
- Virgin Unite is the entrepreneurial foundation of the Virgin Group, uniting people and entrepreneurial ideas to create opportunities for a better world
Once we’ve started, we’ll keep you posted! =)
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
Link To Us! - If you've enjoyed any of the articles here, I'll really appreciate your help if you could link to the specific post/article/homepage from your website, blog, LinkedIn or social media accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram etc - this will help us to grow and serve you better - thank you! =)
Note/Disclaimer: The information in this blog/forum/comments is distributed on an "As Is'' basis, without warranty of any kind. The site owner may have a financial relationship with some of the companies or products mentioned on the blog. This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs, a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. Advertisement does not imply endorsement. Information might not be completely comprehensive and some readers may want to consult additional sources. This blog/forum does not contain professional advice. For professional advice, consult a professional. By reading this blog/forum/comments you acknowledge full responsibility for your actions with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly in connection with the blog/forum.