In a previous post, I shared about how shockingly simple maths is required to retire early in Singapore (or anywhere else in the world) – and I ended the article with a recommendation for any Singaporean, Singaporean PR or resident of Singapore (and anyone in the world) to take time, effort and money to learn how to build a profitable online business with Solo Build It.
I’ve shared openly on one of my online health publishing business: XtendHealthAsia.com which focuses on bringing high quality, natural and potent organic health supplements and skincare from Xtend Life, from New Zealand.
Caveat: I am not making much money from this venture yet, the nett amount average is about $20-$30 a month after deducting the expenses; there is much more to be done to grow this business but unfortunately, with a newborn, growing physical business – much of my time is limited. I will try to allocate 2-5 hours a week again once my newborn son reaches around 3 months old.
I’ve been taking health supplements from Xtend Life since 2014/2015, and am particularly happy with their quality, value and results. Note that I started taking their supplements first before starting to be an affiliate for them, and till today in 2017, I am still taking their supplements.
I started XtendHealthAsia.com in February 2016, and used Site Build It then (it has since rebranded itself to Solo Build It in 2017), and slowly built it page by page to 400+ articles to date (and still adding). It is really hard to keep researching, testing and writing articles on health and health supplements, but it really helps that:
- I am a customer
- I am in healthcare
- I am interested in health supplements (likely because of my experience in healthcare)
- And I have gotten some results (not high, but a good start)
Table Of Contents
Why Am I So Comfortable Recommending Solo Build It?
I am only comfortable recommending products and services that I had used before, and it must have a positive/useful effect. I’ve been using Solo Build It since 2010, and read my review on why I Stay With Site Build It! (SBI!) – An SBI! Walkthrough
For XtendHealthAsia.com, building on SBI always helps me to build natural and organic search results based on the keywords in the articles, but written naturally and organically without “trying to game Google” – it’s never been my intention to do so, I just write the articles as it is =D
Results of using SBI to build XtendHealthAsia.com:
You can see how it started at end of December 2015, but traffic and page view started climbing from January 2016, and gradually increasing as I wrote more and more articles. Confession: when I first started, I wrote a lot, like 2-4 articles a day, but as time went by, I got distracted with life, kids, work etc, and I’ve decreased my article writing (which explains the dip in traffic stats)
My Xtend Life Affiliate Dashboard
You can see some months are hot, some months are not, and it goes up and down, but it’s ok as it’s still a positive experience and I know customers who are buying through my link are having their health improved and are repurchasing. Most importantly to me, is that I serve the health supplement needs of these customers and in return for delivering value, I get paid an affiliate commission.
Nothing magical, just research, test, write, write, write.
All these numbers are shown in my month passive income reports, but this is the first time I’m writing about one of the online health projects that I own and run – I hope you enjoy it =D
It’s because of my results of using Solo Build It with my physiotherapy business and XtendHealthAsia.com that I feel so confident and comfortable recommending Solo Build It personally to my family, friends, colleagues and to you, my readers here on NigelChua.com.
I’ve personally used it and am still using it till today, because it delivers results that I like.
It costs USD 299 per year or USD 25 per month, and I highly recommend you to sign up and learn how to build your own profitable online business (there is step by step instructions, a supportive founder and forum, deep research on your niches and keywords) – do this to learn a new skill that will give you more upsides and income potential for your future.
Don’t worry too much about nitty-gritty mechanics such as not knowing what products or services in what niches etc to market etc – all those are covered in Solo Build It as well. The world is big!
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.