This is the second post of the the series of my scary experiences of my father’s brush with pneumonia. To read part 1, go here.
Today is 19th May 2014. It’s Monday, and is the second day my dad is warded and treated in Gleneaglesfor his pneumonia.
The doctors did a bronchoscopy today, and told me that they’ll likely start my dad on steroids, which will help to decrease the infection further…but then I found out that they’ve already started him on steroids anyway. It doesn’t matter to me, as long as they’re doing their best to help him.
My uncle and aunt and cousin drove all the way down from KL to see my dad, because they’re worried for him. They even also pass us some money to help supplement the money that we need to raise for them. I’ve another auntie and uncle from JB who also visited.
Today is also the day the doctors told me that it seems that my dad has a fairly good fighting chance, and told me to raise more funds. The background was that I told the doctors that we have a limited budget, and that SGD 80,000.00 was an amount that I’m comfortable loaning and repaying. The doctors told me that the tentative plan would be to bring my dad in, try and see if he can be saved, and by the third day they will be able to tell us if he can be saved or not. At least that way, we can save two days worth.
Today they told us that he has a good fighting chance, and they told us to raise SGD 200K to SGD 250K.
I’m elated of the increased chances…and I’ll see what I can do to raise the funds.
Table Of Contents
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Can’t stand the manifestation…
Passive Income, Busin…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.