Sorting out through papa’s stuff and documents that we took back from his office following him being called to the Lord on 24th May 2014, it’s very interesting to note his money habits.
One of the things that really stood out was that he documented almost everything – all the files would have his latest thoughts, and how things would be assigned to different places and columns.
I found a few letters where he has been fined a couple of dollars where it wasn’t his fault, and he had written back to claw back as much as he can.
…and this same papa, wouldn’t bat an eyelid to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on his family and children.
He would just wait patiently for his retirement, for his time to enjoy himself on earth, after such a long time of work. He was probably looking forward to all his children marrying, playing and teaching his grandchildren.
You’re so adorable and lovable. When I see such habits and patterns of love, it just brings tears to my eyes.
I wish you’re here with me still. There’s so much I want to talk to you about, I want to show you my future children, and let you teach them your wisdom. I want to have more meals with you, not just the last quiet one we had. I want you to grow old with mum and us, and die of old age rather than being taken away by disease.
I wonder what you’re doing now, papa.
This is a tribute and ruminations of my late papa, Daniel Chua. He was born on 27th Feb 1955, and he was called to the Lord on 24th May 2014 (59 years old). A tribute was created to him at DanielChua.com.
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Can’t stand the manifestation…
Passive Income, Busin…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?