Gosh, papa – it’s already been six years since you left us to meet Jesus.
Time really just fly by, so quickly. Perhaps, it is also for the better, as then we can meet each other again soon; but that being said, I’ve much to do, including fathering the kids I brought into this world with Louise, business, family and more.
Ah, I digress…but oh do I miss you, old man.
We your Chua family have been speaking about you:
- about your weird-but-delicious food combinations marmite+cucumber+bread or fuyi+raw garlic+sugar+lime juice
- about your fights with mum over how fine the coconut shred needs to be for the rendang
- about your fishes and music
…and we all concluded that it’s so much better for you to be still here, enjoying retirement and even the grandchildren, whom I can think you’d spoil to no end and will miss so much.
We miss you still, old man – see you when I do.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.