My papa passed away on 24th May 2014.
As his heart was stopping, mine too was stopping.
It was really heartbreaking, to see, feel and touch a man who had loved me, and provided for me…to feel his heartbeat getting softer, to feel his body getting colder.
It is still heartbreaking.
I have never been so heart broken in my life.
I know as we’re Christians, we will meet again in heaven. We will get to meet and talk and fellowship again.
I know all that.
My heart longs for you.
You left too early, I would like to say. But I know that life and death is in the hands of our mighty God, and He is good. His plan is always good. And always higher than mine.
I miss you, papa.
I have 2 regrets.
First, is that you didn’t manage to hold any grandchildren, nor will my children know you. For this, I have create a website tribute to you at www.danielchua.com. We will try to document all we can so that we won’t forget.
Secondly, I wished that I managed to take you to New Zealand. I didn’t know that New Zealand was your dream destination. I had planned to take you to Hong Kong in August 2014 and New Zealand in April 2015. But God had a greater plan – He gave you the ultimate retirement package.
Right at His side.
You’re likely smiling and laughing and fellowshipping with Jesus right now, eating food you love, tending to the garden in heaven.
Oh, how I miss you, my papa.
Now at the eulogies, people have been speaking about you in a way that I never knew, and I find that on my earthly life, I would have to wait till I meet you again to find out more about you and what drives you.
I’m curious about you.
Papa, oh papa. You are my hero. I love you.
This is a tribute and ruminations of my late papa, Daniel Chua. He was born on 27th Feb 1955, and he was called to the Lord on 24th May 2014 (59 years old). A tribute was created to him at DanielChua.com.
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Can’t stand the manifestation…
Passive Income, Busin…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?