Time really flies.
Papa, you were called to the Lord on 24th May 2014. Today is already 16th April 2015 – about 38 days to the anniversary of you being called away.
11 months had already gone by, so quickly.
I still remember the moments of being in the ICU with you. Hearing the beeps and seeing the monitor screen.
I remember fondly my silent lunch with you, although at that time, I didn’t know that’d be my last meal with you. You were struggling to breath and coughing, and I sat near to you, to give you hot water to drink to soothe your cough.
I remember how I managed to stop my clinics and patients so I can be with you, during those moments. Those moments, I was MOST GLAD that I had a business that I can put on hold for me, and yet it could run without me, without me worrying about the business.
I remember, how we scarily brought you over to Gleneagles Hospital for better medical attention, the ups and downs in the ambulance, the worries in my heart and mind as I kept looking back to you in the ambulance as I sat in the front. I was so, so, so worried for your breathing. We didn’t sleep the entire night (and the nights before). Only after the operation to install the heart-lung device could I rest better. But still, rest was never there in the ICU. Occasional comfort, maybe, but oh, how heavy my heart.
I remember, your last words to me was when I complained to you that I was worried about opportunity costs as I went to travel with Louise (our 5-year-delayed honeymoon), and you assured me to enjoy a little, seeing how hard we had worked.
I remember, wherever I went in New Zealand, I thought about you, and I kept thinking you’d like it there in New Zealand, and made it my resolve to bring you to New Zealand in 2015. I remember I told you that I’d like to bring you there in 2015.
But you…never answered.
Sometimes, I feel as though you had known somehow that the Lord would call you soon during that time.
I miss you so, so much, old man. I do. I’ll see you later in heaven, when it’s time.
Until then, continue watching over me, praying over me – I’ll do you proud. Much has grown and changed over the past one year, so much growth and interesting developments. I’m really enjoying myself here, and I’ll do my best to glorify Jesus and point as many in His directions as I can, whilst changing the marketplace to glorify Him.
Table Of Contents
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.