Gordon introduced me to the Paleo Diet (aka Caveman Diet) about 4 months ago, and after considering it for about a few weeks, and comparing to the previous health and fitness results that I’ve encountered for the past 10 years (the last 10-15 years was a struggle of my weight, trying to embrace a “healthy” eating habit of more brown rice/wholemeal etc, less caloric intake, etc, but all in all, there’s no result) and so I decided to try it. Not for 30 days but for a whopping 180 days (6 months), so that I can do a full blood test after to see how it works or bombs my health.
Trying my best to be as objective as possible without much invasion assessment such as ECGs, blood tests etc, here’s some results after being 4 months on the Paleo Diet.
- Lost 4 kgs of weight
- Packed on much more muscle mass
- More energetic
- More clarity of thought (interesting)
- No fainting spells or headache that’s related to blood pressure (had a lot of this when I was having a lot of challenges in Paragon)
- Able to focus more
Ok, I wished I had done a full blood test to compare analytically post 6 months, but some of my health details that I recalled from my quick analysis with Jessica the nutritionist was that I had some borderline high cholesterol, good vitamin levels (I’m on multivitamins and vitamin C and still waiting for my glutathione).
Two months down the road, I’ll do a blood test and show the results here, and I hope that it’d encourage me and you.
If you don’t know what Paleo Diet is, to summarize is that our bodies require the nutrition level and type of our 10,000 years ago forefathers, before the agrarian age of farming. So were supposed to adopt the hunter-gatherers eating habits, and after careful research by PhD Jaminet and Jaminet (they suffered poor health until they researched this and adopted this lifestyle) that concluded our forefathers took this ratio of health diet:
65% good fat: 15% protein:20% calories from fruits or white rice
If the previous ideas about eating “healthily” such as brown rice, wholemeal, fruits etc works…then why did I steadily gain weight though I controlled lots of my eating, work out a lot (3-5 times a week even then). Even doctors in Sweden are prescribing this HFLC (high-fat, low-carbohydrate) nutrition that prevents heart attacks and obesity.
See two reports here:
Regardless, if you’re keen about the idea of Paleo Diet or it piques or interest, just google search it to find out more information, and test the information if it works for you. I find my paleo recipes for free here but if you want a lot more in depth paleo recipes, you can go through the same author’s book that he has for sale here, which you can download directly
If clicking on the picture doesn’t take you to the page with more details on the Paleo Recipe Book, go here.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.