On the left, is my new daily breakfast menu: warm and freshly cooked oatmeal with a drizzle of cream and light sugar (I know oatmeal is a strict no-no on the paleo diet but oh well) and vegetable/fruit juice. I got a nice juicer from my dad and I’ve been concocting a 75% vegetable and 25% fruit (e.g. 25% carrots, 25% celery, 25% tomatoes and 25% green apple) – it’s really yummy! – it’s only later that I realized that this combination is usually a detox concoction, but it’s yummy!
Another thing to add is that Louise’s blood test came back with flying colors! – her cholesterol levels and liver functions were perfect. This is very interesting, as we both actually shared the Paleo Diet almost very closely to each other (I cooked the Paleo meals, she ate) so there could not be that much of discrepancy.
Conclusion: it’s likely to be my liver that is on overdrive of the cholesterol production (this was explained by my doctor that 70% of our body’s cholesterol is created by our liver – this being the base, I’d say that the Paleo Diet should be relatively safe for consumption. Nonetheless, I’ll modify my diet a little with hearty oatmeal in the morning and detoxifying juices sporadically, and see what happens in 3 month’s time. =)
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.