I was just thinking – my late old man was also quite interested in health supplementing – I would see lots of his supplements around the house, and I roughly recall throughout the years that he would show me a new supplement and explain to me its benefits and what it does for the body.
Perhaps that too, contributed to me developing passion in the field of natural health supplementing. I mean, I’ve shared before many times I think, why I pursue and have passion for highly-regulated natural health supplements:
1. I’m in healthcare – I’ve seen the ravages of diseases, illness and trauma to a person and their families finances, emotions, mental health. It is very painful, and can be costly. With more and more research showing how nutrient-deficits and poor nutrition leads to diseases, this just makes sense
2. As a healthcare trained professional, I respect and look forward to highly-regulated solutions. A medical term of this is call “evidence-based medicine/practice”, and the more regulation a solution is, the safer. Which explains why I’m very interested in Xtend-Life, for having the following regulatory and authority behind them:
a) United States Food & Drug Administration (US FDA)
b) current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
c) New Zealand Ministry Of Health (NZ MOH)
d) British Pharmacopeia
All their ingredients are separately tested by GMP and FDA approved neutral labs before those ingredients can even be used as ingredients – imagine that obsession. I love this level of obsession to details.
On top of that, they’ve been around since 1998, and has a long list of returning customers, have a solid 1 year money back guarantee and their prices are very affordable.
To me, this is a very exciting industry and venture to be in, and I believe that I’ll be in XtendHealthAsia.com for a very, very long time (I think possibly I can do this for the rest of my life).
If my dad was still alive, I think he’d be so intrigued and interested in all their natural and highly regulated health supplements, and we’d probably spend more time together discussing these supplements and even maybe possibly working together.
Table Of Contents
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.