Pa, it’s been exactly 2 years since we lost you.
I still miss you.
Chinese New Years and Christmas just isn’t the same anymore. Neither is returning to the JB home – there is a big gap in the house, and sometimes, I get annoyed that you didn’t take care of your own health more.
Sometimes, it feels like you’re on a long, long holiday.
Sometimes, the memories of all the tears, the pain, the heartache – they come in repeating flashbacks. These often lead me to ask myself if I/we did our best, and my heart would palpitate and sink to the bottom of my stomach.
Sometimes, images/memories of your smiling face comes to mind.
Sometimes, I ponder about what you’re doing in heaven. If you’re smiling and looking down from heaven, and praying over us with Jesus. Or if you’re tending to the Heavenly Gardens, or just sipping coffee with Jesus.
Sometimes, I wish you didn’t die, and that this is all just a dream, and that I’ll see you soon, when I get back to JB. I wish I could still see you in the garden, tending to your bonsai, your koi fishes, and brownie. Brownie misses you too, you know. He was very silent for a very long time. Mum – she misses you the most, followed by the 2 girls and Nick.
The little girl – she didn’t get the chance to meet you. And our future children too – let’s keep the reunion to when we all reunite in heaven, in the end.
I still miss you, old man. I’ll see you when I do.
Table Of Contents
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.