Pa, I miss you.
How are you? Today marks 11 months since you left us.
You know what, pa?
I miss the simplicity of our relationships and communications, over theology, food, life, business and money. I miss your quiet and gentle wisdom (of course when you went mad, you’re really mad!)
I miss poking fun at you about your non-existant retirement plans, those times where I poked fun at your quirks.
Above all, I really miss those quiet chats, as well as those passionate heated, open debates. That’s what I really treasure, those fun moments of connecting.
Most of the time, we’re seated in the hall, either one of us on the floor and the other on the chair; and able to talk openly and disagree with each other, or agree together, all in the name of learning and fellowship – that was fun! And we would go and do our research, and resume our banter and talk again.
I’d love to do that with you again and again.
See you when I do.
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?