Table Of Contents
How I Overcame My Own Fear Of Disappointment
I just realized, after looking back at the last twelve months of my life, I had been depressed, down and out. Despite me having a cheerful disposition, vocalizing optimistic words and statements, and walking as though I’m on top of the world, in actual fact and totality, I was shaken.
I’m in a reflective and introspective state of being today, and it may seem rather depressing and down-ish, but bear with me. I think it’s because of the last few ventures and opportunities that I took, when they ended not in the way I liked, and not just one, but all in all four in the last 3 years (2 were partnership ventures, 2 were business expansion plans that faced extreme challenges and difficulties).
I realized that I had become afraid. Afraid of making choices, afraid of making decisions that may fail…again. Maybe I’m afraid we’ll run too short of money, or run to a dead end. Now these are what has happened in the last 36 months, the actual events and the memories evoked.
After a few weeks of restarting this website with a renewed vision for it, as I started ruminating on events, and evaluating on the soundness and unsoundness of previous decisions and agreements taken, I’ve taken placed strategies into place and had taken massive actions to undo many of the agreement that needs to be undone (note: not all agreements can be undone so easily, such as marriages), and had sown the seeds of exiting and re-starting.
Yet, today, right at this moment, I am feeling much, much, much more positive that our new plans and strategy for 2012 and beyond will be even greater and better than whatever we had done before in the past 3 years, and for that, I thank the great Creator God, my loving and patient wife, my parents and parent-in-laws for their support and wisdom, friends who stood by our side, doctors and patients who believes in us. It’s a great journey, and we’re ramping it up higher than before!
As I asked myself the power questions, both the morning and evening ones, I also asked myself the meaning and purpose questions, and all the questions had renewed my sense of self, self-confidence and belief. Don’t let your past govern your future. Break all old and negative past beliefs and experiences, and believe that your future can and will be greater than all you experienced before.
As one of my friends and mentor will say: “It can only be good.”
And so I say to you: “It can only be good.”
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.