Today, busy-ness of work, life and responsibilities make us lazy to many responsibilities. Busy-ness cause us to neglect our health, our relationships, our spouses, our children, our wealth and investments. And the reason (or excuse) is always the same – “we’re too busy” or “we’ve no time”.
If they aren’t busy at work, at home, with children, they’re often busy playing games, golfing, watching TV, shopping, eating – whatever their preferred activities were. They know that they have a deeper and more pressing matter, yet they depress the pressing matter and avoiding doing the most important with the least.
And that, is the most common form of laziness today – using busy-ness to enforce laziness.
Is there a cure for laziness? Yes, there is – it’s essentially being hungry or greedy. For many therapists and healthcare professionals, the word “greedy” is often negative or bad, like “we can’t be greedy” or “greedy people are selfish”. Interestingly, we all have the desire to have new things, new cars, nice things, expensive things.
“How can I afford this?” was one of the key phrases I learnt from Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad book. Asking better questions help to stimulate our minds, to find better solutions to be a rich therapist. When I grew up, we were often told disabling words that turn off our brains towards building and living rich lives:
- “do you think money grow on trees?”
- “we can’t afford it”
You’ve probably heard of such sentences and more before, either from that cynical voice in your head or from well-wishing loved ones and friends who wants the best for you, but really, they want safety for you and not the risk of working hard and potentially excelling and being rich therapists. It becomes so easy to take the easy and lazy way out:
- You want to work out and you hear “but I’m so tired…and I worked hard today…”
- You want to invest and you hear “what if the economy/business/stock market collapses just as I invest?”
- You want to live rich lives and you hear “rich people are greedy crooks. It’s too hard anyway.”
- Blah blah blah and more
How I personally overcome laziness is done on few different layers. On a global scale, I find that knowing where I want to be financially in 20, 30 years time helps to streamline my decisions and activities today (i.e. building and acquiring businesses and stocks), which is further cemented whenever I look at the faces of my family, my wife, my children, my extended family, my people whom I am with, as well as my friends and colleagues who are fellow therapists and healthcare professionals who too wants to build and live rich lives.
On a daily basis, how I overcome laziness and procrastination is to take out personal decision and making it automatic for me to take certain actions. Let me elaborate. I know I want to exercise on a daily basis, as exercise boosts my ability to make rationale decisions, as well as boosts my stamina to take care of my personal, Passive Income Internet Businesses (PII) and Passive Income Investing (PII) activities, so I do not leave exercising to chance or “if I feel like it” – it just becomes a regular appointment in my schedule. I don’t have to think about whether I want to exercise or not – I just do as it’s in my schedule.
On a daily basis for my business and income goals, I have daily activities scheduled for me to achieve, which leads to my achievement of mid and yearly goals, 3, 5 and 10 year goals, which I do, because it’s part of my schedule.
And that’s how I automate and systematize success.
Table Of Contents
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.