Hmm. How should I say this? Everytime I act/be arrogant, I have lost money.
What I do know and understand, makes me money, be it in Passive Income Internet Businesses (PIIB) or Passive Income Investing (PII). I think arrogance is a combination of egoistic feelings plus ignorance – everytime I’m arrogant, I think that what I don’t know is not as important or weighed as it should be, and that’s when it bites me most.
And this happened again and again until I learnt the valuable lesson of being/staying paranoid and not overly-optimistic (I learnt that when people want your money, they’ll sing and dance for you…especially if they’re conning you). Often, people try to use arrogance to mask their own ignorance or when they don’t know, but, don’t do that.
Here’s what you do: start by being honest about know what you know, and knowing what you don’t know. In the areas where you don’t know, you can start by educating yourself in the subject by reading books and blogs on it, following an expert in that area, or going for courses on it. It’s really ok to not know – I HAVE SO MANY THINGS I DON’T KNOW, and I’m totally cool with it.
I rather admit I don’t know a certain things and go out to learn more about it, rather than arrogantly and ignorantly invest in a business or stock and then lose money.
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?