We all have that little voice at the back of our heads, whispering doubts and fears and worries into our minds, and it is this voice that often leads us to make silly mistakes in our Passive Income Internet Businesses (PIIB) ventures as well as when picking what to invest in our Passive Income Investing (PII).
We all have this little cynic at the back of our heads.
Common fears and doubts:
- Am I doing the right thing?
- If what I’m doing is right, why isn’t anyone else doing it?
- That person is much smarter and better than me, if he/she isn’t doing this, then am I wrong?
- What if? What if? What if?
- And more
We start to catastrophise and play the “what if” game – “what if once I put my money down and the economy/stock market collapses?” “What happens if my competitors outguns me?” And there is many more such voices we can hear whispering down the back of our necks.
Worse, if we have close friends and family that constantly guns downs our hopes, dreams and ideas? I’m sure that we all know someone like that, who often says things like “and who do you think you are to be able to do that?” or “if it’s such a good idea, why no one else has done it?” or contrastingly “that idea has been long taken and gone…” or “that will never work, because ______”. (Note: our families and close friends do that to us not because they distrust us or hate us, but because they prefer us to have safety rather than risk failure in our search for living richly)
And all these voices inside our heads and from people will start to eat us out from the inside, and slowly chip away at our confidence that we slowly build up so much doubt and fear that we start to make excuses and reasons to NOT take action. To not act. So we don’t do anything, we don’t take actions, we stay where we are. At times we can’t sleep at night, we watch as life and people and time pass us by. We stay “safe” and let opportunities pass us by.
It is very, very difficult to be courageous when much of our friends and loved ones and rumors talk about failure and doomsday in investments and businesses. My mum told me that she and my dad had bought some strong bluechip bank stocks a long time ago to keep for the children, and the investments were showing great promise…yet at the negative word of one of his brokers, my dad sold off all the shares. Today, the shares have skyrocketed. That day, the cynical voice won, and my parents could only regret that.
I’m not saying to not seek advice, on the contrary, but not all advice is good advice – oftentimes you may have to be a contrarion especially if you have got your facts and research right, rather than listen to the fears of well-wishing peers or brokers. It’s all those cynical doubts and fears that keep many therapists poor and playing it safe (which ironically, will keep them poor too),
The real world is open and waiting for you to go out there and build and live rich lives as therapists.
Cynicism never helps, nor will it ever win. You see, cynicism is simply doubts and fears that are un-checked or ill-researched. Cynics are people who are highly critical, which is different from winners who analyze. Criticism blinded people whereas analysis and analytics brings understanding and wisdom…which allows rich therapists to see opportunities that everyone else couldn’t see through the criticism and cynicism.
Whenever I hear someone focusing more on his or her fears, and their “don’t wants”, and yet did not decide to take action on it, I knew that the cynic voice in their heads had won. I found that writing down my goals and printing them out and putting those printed goals on places where I could see them regularly, helps to keep me grounded and that voice softened.
Table Of Contents
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.