Passive Income Lifestylers optimize their spending, meaning that if they have to buy something:
1. They likely paid for it from passive / portfolio income generated from their assets, totally guilt free. Now if your assets are already funding the lifestyle and luxuries you want, go for it.
2. They likely don’t pay retail price: with research and patience for the items that they are looking for, they often get the best price and value for money. I learnt this from my wife and her family – they are awesome at looking for deals for stuff that they need all the time – I just apply the same principles to my business and investments.
3. They likely have anticipated and expected such a purchase in advance, and have different funds set aside for different purchases e.g. Education Fund, Holiday Fund, Wedding Fund, Car Repair Fund, Transportation Fund etc, prepared IN ADVANCE for the future possible purchase or expense. Sudden expense? No problem. Want to do the same for yourself? List down the list of expenses that you have, and auto-set aside an amount every month for that particular expense e.g. if you know that you pay $1,000 per month for rent, you set aside $1,000 per month for rent, right? If you know you’d like to take a $2,400 holiday every year, then set aside $200 every month, in 12 months, you’re ready to go, totally guilt free.
4. They likely also ask themselves if the expense is necessary…or not. Hey, I’m cool with buying luxuries that I’ve been planning for a while, or in the heat of the moment – as long as my assets can afford it – but I absolutely abhor buying stuff for the sake of buying, or buying something and then going home to ask myself why the hell did I buy it and chuck it away – then I’d rather not buy it.
Table Of Contents
Make Money Online Singap…
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.