Passive Income Lifestylers optimize their spending, meaning that if they have to buy something:
1. They likely paid for it from passive / portfolio income generated from their assets, totally guilt free. Now if your assets are already funding the lifestyle and luxuries you want, go for it.
2. They likely don’t pay retail price: with research and patience for the items that they are looking for, they often get the best price and value for money. I learnt this from my wife and her family – they are awesome at looking for deals for stuff that they need all the time – I just apply the same principles to my business and investments.
3. They likely have anticipated and expected such a purchase in advance, and have different funds set aside for different purchases e.g. Education Fund, Holiday Fund, Wedding Fund, Car Repair Fund, Transportation Fund etc, prepared IN ADVANCE for the future possible purchase or expense. Sudden expense? No problem. Want to do the same for yourself? List down the list of expenses that you have, and auto-set aside an amount every month for that particular expense e.g. if you know that you pay $1,000 per month for rent, you set aside $1,000 per month for rent, right? If you know you’d like to take a $2,400 holiday every year, then set aside $200 every month, in 12 months, you’re ready to go, totally guilt free.
4. They likely also ask themselves if the expense is necessary…or not. Hey, I’m cool with buying luxuries that I’ve been planning for a while, or in the heat of the moment – as long as my assets can afford it – but I absolutely abhor buying stuff for the sake of buying, or buying something and then going home to ask myself why the hell did I buy it and chuck it away – then I’d rather not buy it.
Table Of Contents
Make Money Online Singap…
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.