Can be seen in this image below:
So what happened was I recently registered a domain name that I liked for a side project that will allow me to build on my expertise and experience in building therapy businesses and scaling, and what I tend to do is to buy the domain first and then put it into WordPress and toy and refine the idea until I’ve solidified my thinking and confirmed that it’s something I want to do for next 2-5 years.
Table Of Contents
- 0.0.1 BUT INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, WITHIN 1 DAY OF MAKING THIS SMALL PROJECT LIVE, I HAVE SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY SYSTEMATICALLY TRYING TO BREAK THROUGH MY WORDPRESS LOGIN ACCESS.
- 0.0.2 I DON’T LIKE IT, EVENTHOUGH IT MAY SEEM A LITTLE VALIDATING.
- 0.0.3 LEARN HOW TO BUILD PROFITABLE PASSIVE INCOME WEBSITES
- 0.1 Related Posts
- 1 JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
BUT INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, WITHIN 1 DAY OF MAKING THIS SMALL PROJECT LIVE, I HAVE SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY SYSTEMATICALLY TRYING TO BREAK THROUGH MY WORDPRESS LOGIN ACCESS.
It’s both annoying and intriguing at the same time.
On one hand, it does feel that the idea seems good and that someone trying to illegally break in may seem to validate this potential project for me.
On the other hand, it is scary and annoying. The person seems to be systematically testing different names and passwords in order to figure out my login and password, and me getting these reports shows it.
I DON’T LIKE IT, EVENTHOUGH IT MAY SEEM A LITTLE VALIDATING.
This is what I don’t like about WordPress – the security isn’t as good as Solo Build It, which I compared in an article here. And that makes up part of the reason why Solo Build It is still my #1 recommendation, which is my SBI sites are almost always higher in organic traffic and leads/sales generation.
At this point in writing, there has already been 16 attempts within a 24 hour window. By time this article goes live, it’s probably going to be much, much more.
I NEVER face such problems with my Solo Build It sites. Security in SBI is much tougher, harder, and stable. I may just port this project to SBI instead.
LEARN HOW TO BUILD PROFITABLE PASSIVE INCOME WEBSITES
If you’re a student, stay at home mum (SAHM), working full time or part time, or retired: you must build an online business on the side. Please don’t quit your job yet, build it on the side until it’s profitable enough to replace your salary, then you have more options.
It’s not a luxury but truly a necessity for your future.
I’ve built multiple businesses (and lost multiple too) and I can tell you frankly that building a business on the internet is the cheapest/most cost-effective way to business. There are thousands of people who do so sharing on topics that they’re passionate about (like how NigelChua.com shares on passive income and online business, which is my passion…for years now).
I know I am making some money online (see my income reports), and I know my financial future is getting better and better. But it is not easy, and takes a lot of time to learn and apply but I am building my passive income internet businesses that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7.
To learn how I to make money online, join my mailing list and visit my resources page to see all the tools I use actively to build money making online businesses.
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.