…is by being able to choose how you want to live your day, every day.
Retiring early gives you an immensely powerful thing called “options” and “choices”, and depending on your level of maturity and take on life – it can be very daunting (fear) or very exciting (faith).
Why some people see it as feared and daunting is because they’re so used to have a fixed regimen where someone else had already dictated to them as to how to live their lives:
- Wake up this time, get ready to go to work
- Commute to work
- Work, lunch, work
- Work overtime (periodical or all the time)
- Commute home
- Eat dinner, wash, shower, sleep (variable: go out for events/dinner etc)
- Play on weekends and maybe go on short trips
Do this until retirement, then play a bit more, and then die.
Trouble is, this has become the default program for many, and these people may not be ready for options and freedom.
Table Of Contents
And That Is Perfectly Ok – But Just Bear In Mind, You CAN Be Financially Free AND Still Work As Usual.
In fact, I recommend it, because we thrive on social interactions, routine etc. Just that when you’re financially free, you tend to have less fear and can be more creative and vocal about doing good work, rather than fearing to say what you think, which may not be a good thing.
For those who have other dreams, such as to travel the world, start a business, slow down to spend time with loved ones, watch your children grow up, do volunteer work – that’s all optional for you, once your finances are automated with passive income coming in regularly at slated timelines.
In a nutshell, financial freedom is more about the freedom of choices it brings to your mind, heart and lifestyle, more than anything else.
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income Reports
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.