This is not financial advice – I am showing you what I’m doing and you need to do your own research. Do not borrow to speculate, invest or gamble. Crypto is highly volatile and you may lose whatever you put in.
- buy Shiba Inu here: nigelchua.com/crypto
- Read on Shiba Inu here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/
So when one of my best buddies sent me an article where Shiba Inu, a popular meme crypto token (#15 in the world at this point of time) is officially listed on Robinhood, a very easy-to-use and popular investment / trading app with more than 22.5 million users, I got really excited for SHIB.
I mean, it was interesting enough then as a community token and the projects they’re doing – but going on Robinhood…is akin to going mainstream.
And that’s a big thing in my opinion.
This Robinhood listing caused a 25% price surge of Shiba Inu globally (which is nice bonus #1 ehehe) and I took a look, Robinhood app is pretty easy to use too, which is again another nice #2 bonus.
Table Of Contents
How many SHIB tokens can I get with USD 1000?
Current price of SHIB: $0.00002713
With $1000, that’s mean I’d get around 36,859,565.05 SHIB tokens (rounding up to 37 million for simplicity).
$1k to $370K? Really?
It seems that the community of Shiba Inu is trying (or hoping) for Shiba to grow in price with an aim for $0.10 possibly within next 8-10 years
Remember, cryptocurrency is very volatile and risky. My $1000 in Shiba Inu may be worthless by then.
With 36,859,565.05 SHIB, at $0.01, that’d mean $368, 595.65 – a nice multiple if you ask me.
Even if it hits half the target at $0.005, that’s transforming my original $1000 to $184,297.00, which aint that shabby too.
Of course, it’s a long shot, high risk, and possibly doesn’t work out at all, so the $1000 can become totally worthless, and if it does, it doesnt affect me much at all. But if it hits 1c, it’d change my life in a nice and good way =)
Whales Investing Too
🐳🐳 ETH whale “Light” just bought 287,355,928,094 $shib ($6,577,577 USD).
An Ethereum whale by the name of “Light” just invested USD 6.4M (that’s million) to purchase 287B of Shiba Inu tokens. These are not small game playing, and it’s definitely heavy weight players (link to article can be found here).
That’s just ONE Ethereum whale.
What if I told you that there is many, many more Ethereum whales buying and hodling Shiba Inu?
And what if Shiba Inu is their hottest holding?
As more whales started buying SHIB tokens at a large discount, the total USD value of SHIB holdings jumped to $1.19 billion, which put it in first place among all other assets.
Interesting stuff if you ask me.
So that’s one of my gambles on multiplying my money using Shiba Inu crypto token for the mid-term play.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.