Opportunities to make profitable investments or to serve profitably happens every day, all the time, right in front of us. Often, just right under our noses. We just need to be aware and able to identify these opportunities.
These opportunities often present themselves as problems and gaps in business and society, not as nice-wrapped business plans presented to us by someone we trust – often, these opportunities are invisible to the naked eyes and we need to pick them up. Say for example, in our physiotherapy business, we didn’t do hours of research or network extensively before we launched (looking back, this is mortifying and I’ll never do that again I think), but that started my foray into freelancing and locumming, which how I got my feet wet in the world of private rehabilitation.
From there, as I did my freelancing, it was pretty enjoyable as I had easily more than doubled my monetary value, I had a good team of people I was working with, but after about a year or so doing it, I started to think and feel and observe that I don’t particularly fancy doing freelancing for long term. Yes, it’s definitely less committal in a sense that I can leave anytime I want to (different therapists and healthcare professionals have different lifestyle and commitment needs), but my personal preference was I wanted to build a business where business came to me, instead of me going to them.
I prayed and discussed with my wife, who was also locumming and freelancing, and we looked at our budget, and started hunting for locations that suited our budget. No one taught us, but we optimized our business as we went along, and when we found a location where there was a gap in physiotherapy and hand therapy services, at the rental we could afford, we launched our business there. And it did work out well actually, until we found termites – but that’s a different story entirely.
No one had told us about there being a gap or lack in that particular location then, we just took our budget, looked around for suitable locations based on budget, and did a simple survey and research to see if we could start something there to serve the people there profitably.
These opportunities for Passive Income Internet Businesses (PIIB) and Passive Income Investing (PII) can be found if you observe well enough, and they exist today still, not because of something extra that you do, but simply, is a gap arising from inefficiencies in the market that you can leverage on. You just need to keep your eyes open, connect with more and more people and simply ask them what they felt was missing, and do your research if it’s a suitable opportunity for you.
If yes, and if you’re ready, get your feet wet by light testing first – if it’s not good, drop it. If the idea after thinking through, isn’t for you, it’s ok, drop it. You may find that you may be dropping more ideas and potential opportunities than finding one good one, and that’s alright – not all opportunities are good nor good for you.
Table Of Contents
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.