I’ve never been good with going granular and being ultra detailed. I am in awe and deeply respect those who can deep dive into details like the accountants and finance people and similar, but I’ve been pretty sure that I will not be able to do so.
It always never cease to amaze me how many people I come across who has to do certain things to answer to someone/group, even though the action is truly useless and mainly for show, “that something is being done”.
But isn’t that wasting energy and effort?
If you do something just for show that uses resources and time and effort, with no real return on investing those resources, it is a waste.
That’s why I did away with resolutions or tactics-jumping, though I do have allowance for experimentation to try and error before I “on board a tried and tested tactic”.
This approach flows into all aspects of my life:
- Relationships: not all relationships are important, nor activities. I choose and prioritize the most important relationships and activities that are meaningful
- Investment: I have finite amount to invest but I know what I want and don’t want. I want to be a passive income investor whereby my investment injects money that I can use and where I don’t have to monitor my investments like a full time job. Ugh.
- Businesses: not only do I want to do and own businesses that are meaningful to me, but also with people whose relationships are meaningful to me. Even in those businesses, I don’t want my staff or people to be busy headless chickens: I want them to focus on serving, retaining, attracting the top 20% of our best customers that pays for 80-90% of our revenues, and fire the ones that aren’t good fit with us. Likewise, the 20% of time for the best marketing and management
Table Of Contents
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.