I’ve never been good with going granular and being ultra detailed. I am in awe and deeply respect those who can deep dive into details like the accountants and finance people and similar, but I’ve been pretty sure that I will not be able to do so.
It always never cease to amaze me how many people I come across who has to do certain things to answer to someone/group, even though the action is truly useless and mainly for show, “that something is being done”.
But isn’t that wasting energy and effort?
If you do something just for show that uses resources and time and effort, with no real return on investing those resources, it is a waste.
That’s why I did away with resolutions or tactics-jumping, though I do have allowance for experimentation to try and error before I “on board a tried and tested tactic”.
This approach flows into all aspects of my life:
- Relationships: not all relationships are important, nor activities. I choose and prioritize the most important relationships and activities that are meaningful
- Investment: I have finite amount to invest but I know what I want and don’t want. I want to be a passive income investor whereby my investment injects money that I can use and where I don’t have to monitor my investments like a full time job. Ugh.
- Businesses: not only do I want to do and own businesses that are meaningful to me, but also with people whose relationships are meaningful to me. Even in those businesses, I don’t want my staff or people to be busy headless chickens: I want them to focus on serving, retaining, attracting the top 20% of our best customers that pays for 80-90% of our revenues, and fire the ones that aren’t good fit with us. Likewise, the 20% of time for the best marketing and management
Table Of Contents
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.