I am simplifying NigelChua.com to focus mainly on:
- Earning More
- Saving More
- Investing More
I realize, after all these years, these three are the main and same stuff that I’m still talking about even after years and years, and I hadn’t outgrown or gotten bored of the same topic.
Fascinating, that I’m still passionate about them (they’re the actionables of the larger topic of early retirement, passive income and financial independence), because the center of my speech and thoughts has often revolved around freedom, and it starts with the simple financial independence (more on this later)
So with that,
1. I’ve changed the focus of the website. The header now shows a tagline of Earn More. Save More. Invest More. Live More. – which will be the focus moving forward. We will still cover making money online, as a focus under Make More.
2. The website is simplified and made cleaner with a simple 2 column (if you’re reading from a tablet/laptop/PC), with more white space.
3. There will be more clear sections of Core Articles, Popular Articles, 21 Days To Makeover; and these mainly cover topics relating to earning more, saving more and investing more.
BIG PICTURE PERSPECTIVE, THINKING AND STRATEGY
The way I am wired and work, is that I do very high-level and broad-based works, thinking, strategizing and consulting. So you will not find me giving to-do-lists, nor specific examples, though I will try.
I prefer a broad-based strategy, psychology, habits and systems way of doing things, which to me, makes sense, but I know it’s not for everyone. Some people like lists and checklists. I don’t.
I like diagrams and flowcharts and systems, which you will see more of. “Flow” makes more sense because to me, it’s real, indicative of movement and direction, rather than just a grocery or to do list.
In the same vein, it’s also the reason why I often struggle with the income reports or nitty-gritty of anything – I’m just not wired that way. I just know and set things/systems to work lol eg passive income from dividend stocks where “money just appears in my bank account” haha – it just works.
I Decided To Learn More A…
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
Link To Us! - If you've enjoyed any of the articles here, I'll really appreciate your help if you could link to the specific post/article/homepage from your website, blog, LinkedIn or social media accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram etc - this will help us to grow and serve you better - thank you! =)
Note/Disclaimer: The information in this blog/forum/comments is distributed on an "As Is'' basis, without warranty of any kind. The site owner may have a financial relationship with some of the companies or products mentioned on the blog. This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs, a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. Advertisement does not imply endorsement. Information might not be completely comprehensive and some readers may want to consult additional sources. This blog/forum does not contain professional advice. For professional advice, consult a professional. By reading this blog/forum/comments you acknowledge full responsibility for your actions with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly in connection with the blog/forum.