One of my family members quipped to me the other day as he was sharing with me how he was taking time out to enjoy himself and his life.
He also constantly calls me for fun and to tell when there’s a computer game on offer (I used to spend a lot of time playing computer games). He’ll ask me to visit the whole family and play computer games too. He’ll call me on the phone to ask me to play the games that he had recommended, several times a week.
I try my best but so far I can at most visit my family once per month, given our crazy schedules where we run clinics six days per week and Sundays are often admin days on top of out personal housekeeping and spending time with each other.
Yet, his words to a certain extent, stuck in my mind.
Really, am I always busy? If yes, then is busyness bad? Is this busyness consuming my relationships?
I pondered it, toying with the ideas and it’s contrast for the past months. I think, to a certain extent, definitely there is some sacrifices that I don’t get to spend as much with family members doing things that they enjoy. I do enjoy computer games, but not as much as I did before, so I play casually within a couple of hours a month. But I don’t get that kinds of luxury of time.
Plus, I have changed. I have evolved. I enjoy other things now.
I enjoy learning about things in reality. I pursue growth. I meet challenges. I enjoy it when what I theorized and experimented and put effort in works. I get frustrated or curious when it doesn’t. I enjoy businesses and the process of making profits by helping others.
I am progressing, and at this point in my life, that’s important to me. Moreover, I’m doing things that are real. And fun!
Perhaps he works hard in his office to enjoy his games, which is relaxing for him.
I’ll explore that more.
Update: following the passing of my father, I think being busy has its merits….and its demerits. Maybe enjoying life is better. Or maybe not. What I do know is that I don’t want to be too busy, putting things on hold or being in “transition mode” for too long, for fear that “I may just transit unexpectedly”, when I’m not ready. Which enhances my search for the perfect online business. Share with you more later.
Table Of Contents
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.