Today’s the 1st of January 2019, the brand new year of 2019 has begun – the old year(s) have gone, the new truly have arrived.
If you have any goals, resolutions, offenses, pains, losses in 2018 and the years before, it’s time to shed and drop them, to focus on the new year and new start.
This year however, focus on:
1. Important goals and ambitions – it’s sexy to want to achieve everything, and I understand. Just bear in mind your time, energy and efforts. Remember to choose the big and important things and not be torn by too many ideas.
2. 80/20 pareto rule – not only do you focus on important goals and ambitions, but consider doing the 20% of actions and tasks that gives you 80% (or more) of the results you want. An example is if you want to lose weight, say 12 kg by end of 2019, that’s basically losing 1 kg of weight a month, and that’s essentially 250 g of weight a week (or 0.5 pounds weight loss a week).From here, test and see which gives you the best weight loss outcome – is it cutting back on sweets, or is it adding a few thousand steps a day, or drinking additional 3 glasses of water daily or cutting back from wine/sweet drinks?
3. Read more. Read voraciously more, and not magazines or gossip shit. Read self help books, technical books, and level up your knowledge which will help with #1 and #2 above.
4. Spend time loving yourself and thinking. At least an hour a week, spend time on yourself, be it at home, at a cafe, some time out where you have undisrupted time to yourself to think, reflect on a weekly (better if daily) to constantly improve your performance, understanding and game.
5. Forgive those old offenses that you’ve experienced, especially by people who seem to have gone out of their way to annoy, offend or attack you – I find that most times, such offensive people are offensive due to it being a reflection of their own heart and character, and limit wasting important resources such as time and energy to them (again, usually waste of time.Move on and focus on things, ambitions and goals that are truly important to you.
Let’s make 2019 an awesome year!
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
Link To Us! - If you've enjoyed any of the articles here, I'll really appreciate your help if you could link to the specific post/article/homepage from your website, blog, LinkedIn or social media accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram etc - this will help us to grow and serve you better - thank you! =)
Note/Disclaimer: The information in this blog/forum/comments is distributed on an "As Is'' basis, without warranty of any kind. The site owner may have a financial relationship with some of the companies or products mentioned on the blog. This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs, a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. Advertisement does not imply endorsement. Information might not be completely comprehensive and some readers may want to consult additional sources. This blog/forum does not contain professional advice. For professional advice, consult a professional. By reading this blog/forum/comments you acknowledge full responsibility for your actions with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly in connection with the blog/forum.