If you’re seeking passive income, you’d definitely have heard of how many individuals are living “The Passive Income Lifestyle” – doing whatever they want, going wherever they want to, and often it’s associated with lots of money and fast life and glitzy places.
I’m sorta in transition from half traditional income and half passive income, so I can still tell the differences between the two distinct and different worlds – it’s not always about the bling, glitzy stuff or the money to burn.
As I brought my little girl to the playground today, I wished that I could spend more time with her. I’d like to be able to spend more time with her, to watch her grow, guide her and be there for her.
Same thing for my wonderful wife, who is always so supportive of me and who believes in me, who stands with me through thick and thin.
For my parents and my parent-in-laws, who are aging as I age. I want to be able to be there for them more often, and to spend more time with them.
For Jesus and God – I want to fulfill my spiritual mission here on earth.
I want to be able to do what I am more called to do, rather than just doing what I have to, “because I’ve to pay the bills”.
Well, I want more than that. I want to be able to pay the bills AND do my life’s mission and purpose.
That’s why I will keep pressing forward, and keep building my passive income portfolio investments and businesses, until the day I can truly live 100% “The Passive Income Lifestyle”.
Table Of Contents
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.