Ever since I started my sabbatical (officially 20th December 2017, but truly got the hang and started properly end March 2018).
I am really having a lot of fun and getting more involved with my kids and family
- taking Olivia to and from school on weekdays
- bringing David to playgrounds/out (he gets bored at home)
- cooking breakfast and lunch
…I realized I missed much of Olivia’s earlier years (when she was newborn to two years old – sigh).
Hmm – maybe I’ll cover more of that in a sabbatical specific article.
One third of the sabbatical is for family and children.
Another one third is for me to catch up on reading, which I have so much backlog! So many books and blogs to read, and it’s about time (though family and children takes so much time up).
So that gets me to the reason why this article was written…
Table Of Contents
MY UPDATED PUBLISHING PROJECTS JUNE 2018
The last one third of my time is split across my dream, interest and aspiration in publishing. They are split into 3 general groups:
- Affiliate MarketingNigelChua.com, focused on teaching/sharings on passive income, early retirement and affiliate marketing
BeePollenForHealth.com, niche site marketing specifically Xtend Life Bee Pollen supplement for energy, health, sexual health/libido, vitamin B etc
- Amazon Kindle PublishingWisdomOfSeneca.com, which I started with self-publishing with Seneca The Younger’s works and to date I’ve published 5 books, with a few more kindle books in the pipeline as well as a physical product. It is already making money from early stages of publishing but it is really small (will share a report on this later)
- Shopify e-commerce (coming soon) – this is an extension of the Nalcohealth component of Nalco Group, which is a simple business with a simple website where I sell high quality therapy, health and wellness products, but I want to bring it towards a Shopify ecommerce platform to increase its reach =)
Yes, that is quite a handful of projects but I am really happy exploring these online publishing ventures which have been a long time coming since I’ve been thinking about doing this for a very long time.
I am appreciative that I am able to explore and participate with them for now, and though the results are smallish/trickling, there are still some results and it’s so fun to learn and explore.
I hope to serve you more in these adventures, and my goals for you and me are still the same:
- create streams of recurring income online and via dividend stocks
- retire early
- have fun =)
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
How To Avoid Scams Online…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.