He told me…
- Go with pen name or real name, doesn’t really matter that much (though it matters a little)
- Go through his notes again first
- Go get published and getting paid rather than overthinking (which is fair and true)
With this…it may seem that I may publish under different pen names, and with that, NigelChua.com MAY be about passive income lifestyle after all.
It may be inline with my ideal of:
- living off my publications/publishings BUT without fame/being on the forefront ie
- living simply and comfortably
But…I cannot imagine just writing about money, saving more, earning more online and investing more. I mean, once you set the system, just let it flow and dont change it if you dont have to.
I’d rather not, I’d rather write about
- doing less to do more
- stopping to smell the flowers
- how to stop to smile
Those sort of stuff.
Maybe I’m mixing up being an author versus being a publisher – different entirely. Publishers just publish what sells. As an author, I want to know the stuff I write impacts lives, makes differences and sells. That’s the key difference to me. That it makes a positive impact, rather than just selling cos people are buying.
That will/may mean swimming against the tide, because:
- writing about passive income and making money online is always sexy
- same like writing about weight loss and having more sex is always sexy
- and how to get and keep relationships too
ARGH my brain and heart is tough
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.