He told me…
- Go with pen name or real name, doesn’t really matter that much (though it matters a little)
- Go through his notes again first
- Go get published and getting paid rather than overthinking (which is fair and true)
With this…it may seem that I may publish under different pen names, and with that, NigelChua.com MAY be about passive income lifestyle after all.
It may be inline with my ideal of:
- living off my publications/publishings BUT without fame/being on the forefront ie
- living simply and comfortably
But…I cannot imagine just writing about money, saving more, earning more online and investing more. I mean, once you set the system, just let it flow and dont change it if you dont have to.
I’d rather not, I’d rather write about
- doing less to do more
- stopping to smell the flowers
- how to stop to smile
Those sort of stuff.
Maybe I’m mixing up being an author versus being a publisher – different entirely. Publishers just publish what sells. As an author, I want to know the stuff I write impacts lives, makes differences and sells. That’s the key difference to me. That it makes a positive impact, rather than just selling cos people are buying.
That will/may mean swimming against the tide, because:
- writing about passive income and making money online is always sexy
- same like writing about weight loss and having more sex is always sexy
- and how to get and keep relationships too
ARGH my brain and heart is tough
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.