Today I had the privilege and opportunity to meet with Xtend-Life CEO Warren Matthews, and it was interesting how we got connected – I applied to be an affiliate with Xtend-Life, and one of the affiliate managers there connected me to Warren, and we planned for a meeting in Singapore, when Warren was having a stopover.
It was refreshing meeting him – a mix of uncertainty (I didn’t exactly know what he wanted, and though I hoped/wished that he’d make me an offer that I couldn’t refuse – but I like to remain grounded).
He didn’t turn out to look the way I had thought he’d look – I thought I’d meet a nice old man in suit, but there he was donned in comfortable dark denim jeans and polo T, and looked casual and comfortable.
The conversations that we chatted about covered a little about our backgrounds – how he started Xtend-Life, based on health scares for himself and observing the health of his friends around him, and how he wanted a healthy long life for the rest of his life – and he was 51. To make such a large decision when he was 51 – this man is no ordinary man. I think most people at age 51 would be thinking of retiring and relaxing, but oh boy, Warren wasn’t one of those.
He decided to build Xtend-Life, and you can read more of his story at Xtend-Life.
I shared with him who I was, and were I’m headed, and how I’m exploring the possible opportunities and adventures that lay ahead of me, and was open to hearing what he had to share with me – he shared with me the number of affiliates around the world for his company, and how he’s looking for super affiliates nowadays because he is looking for a group of key individuals to help grow his company and serving clients around the world.
He shared that he has a particular affiliate in Asia that makes about USD 15000 – USD 20000 per month, and he has been with them since the year 2000 – wow. This completely blew my mind.
The meeting was refreshing, as it wasn’t sale-sy – there was nothing for each other to sell, but more of a networking and connecting platform where I felt there was more connection (I must say, it’s a little intimidating ok to meet someone who’s like waaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of me – in a good way), and how it’s non-pushy. I had time to ask him questions about the growth and future of the company, how do top affiliates be at the top, and some ideas I can work on.
The meeting lasted a sweet hour, and we parted shaking hands and planning to ponder over, and keep in touch.
A very positive experience indeed – he’s a solid one. This got me thinking more too, about the idea about the Passive Income Lifestyle and how this fits into the idea and frame work.
Table Of Contents
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.