Updates January 2020:
- I am no longer associated with the previously mentioned physiotherapy business then, now am fully dedicated and associated with Phoenix Rehab only. The previous business name as it has been acquired and no longer owned by us.
- Site Build It (SBI) has been renamed to Solo Build It (SBI)
My goal for this page is to show you how my brick and mortar business benefited from a Site Build It! built website, which is the website for our physiotherapy and hand therapy business in Singapore.
Here I capture all the data we could on the total sales generated by SBI!-built, and they are printed, scanned and names/information protected for the privacy of the patients seen and for any non-disclosure agreement clauses (NDAs) that we have with our affiliated partners and referring doctors.
What will be shown are generally three income streams from April 2011 to April 2012 which will be
- Our venture with Pacific Healthcare in Paragon which Site Build It! yielded sales of $6975.26 from July 2011 to February 2012 – there’s a total of 32 pages here but I’d upload only the pertinent ones which has Louise and my name, data is captured by ticking/highlighting;
- Site Build It! sales in our clinic in Royal Brothers Building for March 2012 $660.00 and
- Aall other sales/data captured in our Clinic Assist software for all other sales e.g. home therapy, locum hours, private hand therapy and physiotherapy that is not linked with our stints in Paragon and Royal Brothers Building (independent sales) of $12966.00 from April 2011 to April 2012.
I’ve another two documents that I’ve difficulties uploading into PicMonkey.com to update (the files aren’t that big, around 700+ kb but they keep lagging and being unable to load so I uploaded whatever I could first). I managed to upload document (C) which is the largest portion of sales captured by our Clinic Assist software, which shows $12966.00 from April 2011 to April 2012.
I’ll keep trying to upload the other two documents (A) and (B) but for now, let’s go to my consolidated calculations in the picture below, in red.
- (A) is the Site Build It! generated sales during our stint in Paragon under the umbrella of Pacific Healthcare, and during our 8 months the website generated for us some $6795.26 in sales.
- (B) is the Site Build It! generated sales from our newest physiotherapy clinic for the months of March 2012, amounting to $660.00.
- (C) as mentioned above, is all other sales not captured in Pacific Healthcare and Royal Brothers Building, which amounts to $12966.00.
The total sales generated by Site Build It! is A + B + C
= $6975.26 + $660.00 + $12966.00
This amount is the total real and actual sales transacted caused directly by website is $20421.26 in a year. That makes it to be about $1701.77 monthly, for 12 months.
5200% RETURN ON INVESTMENT
I’d say that’s an amount I’m pretty happy to start off with, though I wish it to be higher, but hey, I paid USD 299 for it, for it to generate SGD 20421.26 (which is roughly USD 15708.66), then the ROI generated from it is USD 15708.66 / USD 299 = 5200%.
That means that our investment in Site Build It! has yielded us a 52 TIMES RETURN on our initial investment, and this will have its own snowball effect as clients share word of mouth, and as we treat more and more clients. What’s not shared in the amount above is the amount of people that had approached us for joint ventures, partnerships, sponsorships etc that has not yielded a documentable amount.
Is this to say that Site Build It! can do everything?
No, it can’t.
It’s best for static websites that convey expertise and authority, but not really the best for websites for high interactions such as forums, blogs etc. It also requires a significant amount of work (I took 2 full months between patients and sleep etc to build up a baseline of 200 keyword-rich webpages, that caused me lots of eye strain, neck pain and back pain).
I thank God for a physiotherapist for a wife who helped me to treat my back and neck. I took time to learn the 10 Day Action guide. I took time to research the keywords. I took time to build the pages, though I did it rather quickly.
It takes work, effort, motivation, patience to work it. Regardless if you choose Site Build It! to build your website or you opt for a self-hosted WordPress Blog, there is no get rich quick approach to getting rich.
YOU’VE GOT TO WORK IT.
I’d like to thank God for His blessing, my wife for her patience, my family for all the help, the doctors who refer patients to us, the patients who believed in us, Ken Evoy the founder of Site Build It! for his wisdom, the SiteSell staff and forum members who guided me. Thank you.
If you have plans to create a website, don’t hesitate any longer.
Solo Build It! can help – it helped us since 2010, and we also used them still till today (year 2020 at this point of writing) for Phoenix Rehab with an average of 8% sales related to search engine results at this point in time. I’m sure Solo Build It can help you too =)
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.