As I transition out of my decade-long business that was acquired by a larger business and having served out my bond that ended in 2017…I am slowly remembering what I enjoy doing, and finding out more what I like over time, which includes:
- spend time with wife and 2 kids (maybe one more? =D)
- spend time blogging
- I wanna try my hands in publishing
- I wanna spend more time on NigelChua.com (yes this site) in writing articles, growing readership and income and more
- cryptocurrency research, investing and trading
- and more
Today, I took a trip to Ikea with my wife, and I found myself being more attentive, mindful and enjoying the experience of just:
- walking with her
- talking with her
- holding hands
- just spending time chit chatting ideas
…just enjoying my wife’s company.
I mindfully kept my phone away as often as I can, until I find her busy with her phone (she’s way busier than me) and I just try to soak in the moment, the presence, and enjoy.
I love this.
I love this.
This makes me happy.
Then it dawned on me.
Table Of Contents
I’M ACTUALLY HAVING A MINI EARLY RETIREMENT EXPERIENCE, ACTUALLY
…and I love it.
Of course, I am still mindful of what some of my personal aspirations are, which I wrote above.
But, experiencing these moments – I…finally understand what some form of early retirement and freedom is.
I mean, I still worry about money, because we’re not totally having more than enough right now, but as long as we keep costs low, we’d be ok for a while longer.
I still need to hit my big hairy audacious financial goals:
- SGD 2,000,000 invested in dividend stocks with average 5% returns per annum by 45
- SGD 2,000,000 in cryptocurrency
- Owning, affording and living in a landed property in Singapore (or relocated to another country without worry of money) by 40
- Publish at least one book by 40 years old
- Online businesses serve readers and clients well (ie readers make more money, have happier/freer life etc), and website makes SGD 10,000 per month
- Ongoing: spend more quality time with children, wife, family, bible, God (qualitative relationship goal)
But, I am happier.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.