Merchant Token (MTO) ICO | DEFI | POS 🔥🚀 Will be Listed on Uniswap for $1.20 in 12 July!! 🦄️💎 First big partnership will be announced soon
Project Type: Initial Coin Offering (ICO); DEFi (Decentralized Finance Crypto) and Point-of-Stake (POS)
Core Function: Hips DeFi Payment Protocol that enables POS terminals on blockchains and brings consumer protection to crypto payments
Current MTO PRICE: $0.80 (goes up $0.01 at every phase; current at phase 61 of 100)
Max Supply: 100,000,000
End of ICO: 30 June 2021
Market listing date: 12th July 2021 on Uniswap
Launchpad Website: https://merchanttoken.org
I bring to you here some details of the Merchant Token ICO, I actually chanced upon this project earlier but didn’t pay any attention to it then (it was phase 32 then when I first found it) – when I signed up today it’s already phase 60.
The main concept of the project it’s to provide consumer protection to use crypto in POS terminals. The team behind it is hips.com, an establised solution provider based in Sweden.
Merchant ICO started at 1st April 2021 and its scheduled till the end on June, but it may end earlier as they are consistently maxed out at each phase (today is day 17 of ICO).
They will also announce in their Twitter the first big partnership in next days.
I hope this is helpful for those who are interested in cryptocurrency and ICOs. Please upvote if you like.
Buy Merchant Token here: https://ico.merchanttoken.org/
About Merchant Token
Merchant Protocol & MTO Introduces consumer protection concepts from the traditional card payment industry to any blockchain with support for smart contracts.
The missing piece and true enabler for mainstream global mass-adoption of crypto payments from the consumers’ perspective.
It introduces the new Automatic Dispute Management (ADM) concept based on merchant reputation Introduces the new Community Dispute Management (CDM) concept allowing token holders to increase token holdings by performing work MTO is a central currency. Dispute and contract fees are paid in MTO.
Other than potential capital gain, additionally Merchant token holders can also stake their MTO holdings for passive dividend returns from dispute and contract fees.
How You Can Participate Purchase in Merchant Token ICO
There are a few options – you can pay using your crypto in Coinbase wallet (if you already have crypto there). This is the lowest fee option.
For me I prefer to not touch my existing crypto holdings so I decided to purchase with my bank credit card (they accept VISA and MasterCard) – fees are little higher here at 3.5% but I prefer to fund with fiat/cash.
You can even bank transfer too if you prefer =)
Invest in Merchant Token here: https://ico.merchanttoken.org/
Of course, do read and research, read the whitepaper and do not invest more than what you can afford.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.