I had an interesting dream last night, where I dreamt I was taking/took a maths test, which I failed miserably, scoring a magnificent 0/14.
It was a single sheet of paper, with 6 questions in the front page (to make space for name and IC I believe) and another 8 questions on the next page. I remember bits and pieces of some of the maths questions, which I roughly recall one of the questions to have something to do with:
“if 5 + 4 is _________, count in multiplications of 65”
Or something like that.
I can also remember details of fellow test takers, which include some of my old primary school friends and some whose faces are not clear in the dream. Following the result of the failure, we were “given” a second chance to discuss the questions and to answer the questions as a group into an open book exam, where we all scrambled to discuss with each other the questions and possible solutions, leading to us and I mean myself scoring a sweet pass.
That woke me up, and I lay in bed for a couple of minutes with my heart racing and blood pumping because of the events of the dream, and went back to sleep again. When I woke up, I had forgotten about the dream I had, but I recalled it in the MRT as I was traveling with Louise, and I shared with her the details.
I Google searched “I dreamt of failing a maths test” and found an interesting analogy/interpretation of my dream, and I’ve handpicked one that caught my eye:
Math Test Stumps Me Dream
|Failing a Math Test|
|I have a math test and can’t answer any of the questions.|
Main Life Issues:
|As a sixty-year-old in current economy, I am anxious about finances.|
|Someone is faced with something they don’t feel they can deal with.|
|Math Test: Questions that need to be answered related to finances.|
What it Means:
|The dream mirrors your anxiety as you wonder if you’ll have enough for retirement etc. Dreams are a digestion system for feelings; this one is trying to help you digest your fears and points out how stressed the topic makes you feel, which may be counterproductive. Bottom Line: The future can seem scary, but most things are not as bad as they appear or as bad as we think they’ll be. As you look at future options, finds ways to alleviate stress and talk to others in similar positions who have made their way.|
It’s taken from a website called Interpret My Dream (click on the link to go to the page with my Maths Dream).
Thinking about it, the past couple of days has got me thinking about the operations and finances of the revamped and renovated clinic as well as the finances for Urbanrehab, and yes, I had been a little worried recently because of increased costs (our renovations one-time off costs, as well as higher rental cost as we’ve taken over the clinic), naturally, I got a little worried.What’s interesting in the later part of my dream is how we got a second chance in an open book exam style, and how we got together as a team to problem solve the math questions (analogous to financial challenges) together as a team.
I presume it’s my subconscious speaking about the solution to our financial challenges is by working synergistically with people, together in a common direction to grow together.
Honestly, by logic and faith I can trust and foretell that we would be sound financially within a couple of months; it’s my emotions that betray me and cause me to worry. I’m not saying both are invalid, both may be true and valid, and despite the fear, I have decided to take faith and take charge and press in onwards towards a positive and good future, that all will work out in the end (or within six months).
So that’s my take on my Maths Dream yesterday. Do you have any dreams that has stumped, boggled or inspired you? Do share with me.
Table Of Contents
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Can’t stand the manifestation…
Passive Income, Busin…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.