I had recently decided to purchase Mark Ling’s AffiloJetPack, and as I go through the course, I realize that there is so many things I hadn’t taken action with and hadn’t connected the dots – maybe that’s why I hadn’t “cracked” the make money online code.
I’ve been very skewed on Solo Build It (previously known as Site Build It), and their strength was amazing when it comes to search engine optimization with well-written keyword-rich article marketing (the earlier post on this website was how I get about 8000+ page views per month writing 400+ articles for one of my Solo Build It websites).
Table Of Contents
- 0.1 …But I Had Likely Been Leaving Money On The Table, Because I Was Relying On The Site Visitors To Read My Reviews/Info And Then Buy From The Affiliate Links In The Articles.
- 0.2 Related Posts
- 1 JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
…But I Had Likely Been Leaving Money On The Table, Because I Was Relying On The Site Visitors To Read My Reviews/Info And Then Buy From The Affiliate Links In The Articles.
I think the picture isn’t complete.
Thing is, people take more than 7-10 times of exposure to a buying opportunity before they actually take action, unless they’re very ready to buy, and that means that I’m sort of “wasting 80-90% of my visitors”, because if they don’t buy this time, they may not come back, and they’re gone for good likely.
So the way around it is to capture emails, to build a relationship with my readers/visitors, provide them value over time, and as I find good products and/or good offers, to offer them to my list, and then the list can consider buying.
And that’s what I learnt from AffiloJetPack, and I think their few strongest deliverables is:
- showing the top 18 tried-and-tested/proven niches
- providing you “cheat sheet” article writing guide for 20 articles
- ****90+ pre-written and tested email autoresponder, good enough for 1 year of emailing
- and pre-loading that into their Fluttermail account which you have to buy to enjoy the automation of AffiloJetPack’s support pre-loading it for you (though you need to install the squeeze and optin widgets yourself in your WordPress sites).
At this point in writing, I am having problems using Fluttermail, and even with testing, it seems that my autoresponders aren’t working (I signed up to my own optin page to test and hadn’t received any emails to date) – quite sure that it’s me and that I’m not using it very well. I am thinking of porting over to GetResponse which is slightly more expensive but is more intuitive and easier to use compared to Fluttermail, but I have to manually upload the 90+ pre-written emails BUT I’m not going to let that be an excuse to deter me.
The other option is to install AffiloTheme (provided with AJP) on NigelChua.com but (1) it makes the website really slow plus the design is really old too and more importantly (tried it 3-4 times, but it’s not working very well too), (2) the problem above persists (optin page not linking to pre-written autoresponders) and its pretty hard to use (to me) though I think AJP students who follow the system as-is shouldn’t have any problems like I do (as I’m using AJP’s internet marketing newsletter in NigelChua.com which is not hosted on AJP’s server – causing more technical hiccups. If you use it on AJP’s own servers, I think it’d be less hassle)
So right now, I am deliberating using GetResponse and slowly and manually porting the emails over – more control though more slow.
Overall I am happy with my experience of AffiloJetPack, and I think it is a great educational program teaching students how to make money online, and the core deliverables are as above, which is different from Solo Build It and self-hosted WordPress which are mainly tools BUT doesn’t show you what niches are good, nor provide you with the pre-written emails and installing them for you.
I will write a full review on it later, now is time to execute and do until I’ve more results to share with you – after all, that’s what this site is about right =D
At my understanding in life and on making money online – I will not give up. I will keep on pressing forward.
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Make Money Online Singap…
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income Reports
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.