Table Of Contents
Today Is The Last Day Of 2016 – Wow, 2016 Really Flew By Didn’t It?
So much happened this year on my end:
- We’re expecting another addition to the family, due March/April 2017
- Strengthened my focus on my online businesses which you can see from my online income reports and proof of affiliate commissions
- Installed a new habit: 5 AM to 9 PM days
- Installed a new habit: Sleeping at 9 PM almost every day (plus minus 30 minutes)
- Installed a new habit: daily runnings (when not raining) + plyometrics following the closure of California Fitness where I was a member
- Installed a new habit: time scheduling my activities and priorities to limit time wastage/maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- Struggled with sleep training for Olivia – we had weeks and months of sleepless nights
My usual ongoing experiments/responsibilities:
- Handling and growing my busy specialist physiotherapy clinics, opening more physical clinics, managing and growing the business
- Dividend stock investing
- Fathering Olivia, one of the most happy though tiring responsibilities. Watching and experiencing her growth was amazing. So in awe of God as she grows taller, recognize more, speak more, want more, walk and run more – she grows so fast!
This year was a busy year, truly, but I enjoyed most of it, the learning, the experience, and you know what – I am actually feeling very positive and anticipatory of my future from here.
I am expecting better and more things, especially in my online businesses – I can foresee that it’d grow from strength to strength in terms of visitors, sales, and return sales as I add and build the online businesses that I have in whatever spare time I have.
I’ll be coming up with the annual passive income report in a couple of days as long as I have all the documents and information in order to report on how I did online and in my investments across the year.
Now, it’s time to PARTAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!
What About Yourself?
If you’re a student, stay at home mum, or an executive, you must find a side hustle that you can build on the side.
It’s not a luxury, it is a necessity.
It will give you options and flexibility and choices, and can be very low cost to learn and test and grow. Heck, the option that I am putting to you has even a free version (sign up for the free membership that don’t even need a credit card too) and learn all you can about online business, experiment with the 2 free websites too.
I am making money online, and I can foresee my financial future getting better and better.
I believe in building a passive income internet business that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7, and only one program taught and help me create a money making website, and it’s the only program I feel very comfortable and confident in sharing: Wealthy Affiliate.
I’m tired of being cheated and scammed by gurus and programs out there that promises I will make money online by shelling out hundreds if not hundreds of dollars for their magic solution – note to self: there is no magic bullet solution. Learn to build it from scratch, with 100,000+ success stories.
Passive Income Reports
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.