I had a wonderful conversation with my neighbour, who is a 16-17 years old guy who has finished his O levels, and has six months break before his Polytechnic stint begins. And so as we’re chatting, I recommended him to get a job to fill in his time and earn some pocket money (his parents were so happy to overhear this).
I mean, I’ve been hustling as far as I know, beginning my first job stint at 16 years old, and whenever I had a chance to work, I went for it, even if it’s 1 month or longer. I loved seeing things, learning and experiencing new things, and I’d say hustling has been very helpful in helping me learn the basics of socializing, hustling and building my own business today.
So back to the story:
Half way when I was chatting with him, I suddenly thought about showing him how to make money online and how it’d be amazing for him to learn to build an online business whilst he is 16+ years old, and so I brought it up.
He immediately said no, and it was an interesting response. He said that:
Nah bro, right now at this age, I want to do and work something physical (he’s going to work in the airport), and meet people and prefers not to be computer/desk-bound.
What a brilliant reply and insight, and I totally agreed with him. In my mind, I had always thought that “I wished I had started building my online businesses at 16 instead of now when I’m 30-ish”, but that’s MY wish NOW.
Perhaps if I had went back in time to my 16 year old self, I may very well have said the same thing my 16 year old neighbor had said.
Perhaps 16 years old is too young to see the long term of online businesses; maybe if he was 20+ years old, he would be more interested?
But that shows how important it is to understand the psychology, dreams and preferences of your target audience. The me today would have loved to learn online business and making profitable online businesses when I was 16, but it’s easy to say.
Then, I would be distracted, chasing skirts, busy with everything else a 16 year old will be busy with.
If you’re a student, stay at home mum (SAHM), working full time or part time, or retired: you must build an online business on the side. Please don’t quit your job yet, build it on the side until it’s profitable enough to replace your salary, then you have more options.
It’s not a luxury but truly a necessity for your future.
I’ve built multiple businesses (and lost multiple too) and I can tell you frankly that building a business on the internet is the cheapest/most cost-effective way to business. There are thousands of people who do so sharing on topics that they’re passionate about (like how NigelChua.com shares on passive income and online business, which is my passion…for years now).
I know I am making some money online (see my income reports), and I know my financial future is getting better and better. But it is not easy, and takes a lot of time to learn and apply but I am building my passive income internet businesses that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7.
To learn how I to make money online, join my mailing list and visit my resources page to see all the tools I use actively to build money making online businesses.
Table Of Contents
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.