I love keyword research.
That is something that has been a constant for the last 10 years. It really excites me when I dive into a niche or a market and realize how much potential
Up until 2010, the research process was a very manual one for me. I could perform this much better and much more efficiently than any other keyword tool out there.
From 2002 to 2010 I simply never found a keyword tool that could save me any time over my existing “manual” process and I found all of them to provide data that was useless (I call it fluff).
That leads me to first, my personal “beef” with keyword tools on the market.
Table Of Contents
- 1 THE PROBLEM WITH MOST KEYWORD TOOLS…
- 2 I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO JAAXY ENTERPRISE
- 3 THE ART OF FINDING “MONEY MAKING” KEYWORDS IS SIMPLIFIED!
- 4 I OWN CLOSE TO 30 DOMAINS AND THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS
- 5 CHOOSING A JAAXY PLAN THAT FITS YOUR BUDGET
- 6 READY TO START YOUR OWN PERSONAL RESEARCH JAAXY?
- 7 JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
THE PROBLEM WITH MOST KEYWORD TOOLS…
If you have bought into a keyword tool in the past, you will know that many of them produce A LOT of data, metrics and #’s that you have to make sense of.
The problem is that with most of these keyword metrics, there is no value in the #’s. In other words, most keyword tools provide you with COMPLETELY useless data.
A few things you need to watch out for when buying keyword tools:
- Anything that you INSTALL
- Anything that provides PPC guestimates
- Anything that uses Alexa as the key factor in determining competition
- Anything that requires several searches to accomplish a singular task
- Tools that don’t pull results from ALL search engines
These are usually indicators that they are low grade search tools. It doesn’t take long to realize that tools line their pockets providing users with absolutely useless data and is incapable at getting at the meaninful data.
I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO JAAXY ENTERPRISE
When doing research on my niches, there are really only THREE metrics that I care about…
- How much competition does the keyword have
- How much traffic does the keyword get
- Does the keyword make sense.
The last one is based on “common sense”, the first two are metrics that Jaaxy Enterprise can ACCURATELY capture and that I have yet to see any keyword tool efficiently gather.
Keywords that have low competition and get a good amount of traffic are SEO ready and if you can find them, you can literally take over the search engines simply by creating some content or a video that is relevant to that keyword.
That is because it is, but ONLY if you have this data….
THE ART OF FINDING “MONEY MAKING” KEYWORDS IS SIMPLIFIED!
The biggest fear with people these days seems to be the fear that the niche they are going to go into has too much competition.
This is an assumption built on a LACK OF KEYWORD KNOWLEDGE!
To be quite honest with you, the biggest worry of mine has always been that I will never have enough time to address all of the “NO COMPETITION” niches out there.
I have too many keywords, too many ideas, and too many niches that I know I can create a full time income from. I suppose that is a good problem to have.
I can create successful campaigns “at will” because I know how to find an unbelievable amount of keywords within a niche, because when you have access to a tool like Jaaxy you can uncover things that no other keyword tool can access.
Let me give you a few quick examples here in niches that I can assure you I don’t know anything about (you would hope so anyways), “women’s nylons” and “old age pensions”.
I am going to aim to find keywords that have less than 300 total competing pages in Google (in all of the world), and keywords that get traffic, and they MUST make sense.
Bizarre Niche Choice #1: Women’s Nylons
Search 1: Womens Nylons (Keywords found)
This gives me enough “keywords” to start a campaign targeting womens nylon’s and nylon products.
Piece of cake.
Now let’s try the same within the Old Age Pensions niche.
Bizarre Niche Choice #2: Old Age Pensions
And just like that, I have 18 old age pension keywords that are going to work brilliantly awesome for my website…in fact, I could probably target these search terms on my website here as people that are looking into old age pension are likely also interest in products like WealthyAffiliate.com (you can get a free Wealthy Affiliate Account here) and Jaaxy.com that can help them build a business online (and during their retirement).
Anyways, this proves the efficiency of Jaaxy.
In two searches and less than ONE MINUTE (literally) I have enough keywords to drive two brand new campaigns, in niches I know nothing about.
This sort of research would take HOURS manually and using other tools, if you could even capture this sort of data (Jaaxy Enterprise is really that bodacious awesome!)
I OWN CLOSE TO 30 DOMAINS AND THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS
With every search you do in Jaaxy Enteprise, it will tell you which Exact Match Domains (EMD’s) are available with the corresponding search term, 90 domains at a time.
The reality will quickly hit you when that “holy crap, there are a lot of awesome freakin’ domains available). .com EMD’s that people are selling for $1,000’s within reselling services, I am finding EVERY SINGLE search in Jaaxy.
Want to see? Check this ONE search out (was actually the same “old age pension” search).
I could then buy these domains up, I could put a small site up on them, and because Google ranks domains that have the keyword in them very high still (even after the latest Panda update targeting EMD’s), I could basically buy up the first ranking in Google.
$10 for a domain for a year.
1,000’s of clicks.
To me this is a no brainer and a complete business model that Jaaxy Keyword Enterprise opens up because of its ability to find domains so efficiently.
CHOOSING A JAAXY PLAN THAT FITS YOUR BUDGET
I have just barely brushed the surface of what Jaaxy can do.
There are brainstorming (niche finding) functions, the ability to find easily where your sites are ranked in Google (what page am I on), find affiliate programs, analyze your competitions websites, create keyword lists…and a heck of a lot more.
Those are icing on the cake.
I want to explain to you that there are options for Jaaxy for any budget, from someone just starting out, to someone that understands the importance of keyword research, to the power user.
- Jaaxy Starter = Free
- Jaaxy Pro = $19 per month, $199 per year
- Jaaxy Enterprise = $49 per month (discount this week only), $499 per year
If you are a little unsure and you want to get your feet wet using Jaaxy, try the free version. It is limited, but it will get you a good idea of what to expect >> I recommend this version first. Always try before you decide to commit/buy anything.
If you are starting out and on a limited budget, Jaaxy Pro still rocks. It will save you hours per day off of your keyword research and still has most of the functions within Enterprise, it just isn’t nearly as “quick”.
This tool is web based so you can acccess it from anywhere that you have an Internet connection, including your phone. I often find myself in the line up at the grocery store finding keywords or when I get an idea when I am out and about, I do a search in Jaaxy (it stores all of your search history so you can use it to store your ideas!).
READY TO START YOUR OWN PERSONAL RESEARCH JAAXY?
Use the keyword research box below.
The Entire Simplified Fra…
I Decided To Learn More A…
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
How To Avoid Scams Online…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.