- …if you have to pay $47, $97, $197 or some other figure ending with 7 to start a job
- ..if you don’t know exactly what you’d be doing and exactly how much you get paid to do it
- ..if you’re promised you’d be making $25,781 or some other jumbled up 5, 6 or 7 digits
- ..if you can’t find a phone number to call them and speak to a real person (though nowadays scams are more sophisticated and may involve calls and hard selling on the phone)
- ..if you see the page containing pictures of jets, cash, fast cars
- ..if you see a lot of testimonials of people with first name and last initial ie Nigel C
I shared in an earlier post how some of the gurus told me that they stay in the make money online niche selling their stuff…
Table Of Contents
- 0.1 …Because People Still Buy Them.
- 0.2 You Will Lose Every Single Cent You Invest In Any Programs Or Products They Create Regardless Of How Many 100% Money Back Guarantee, Logos Showing Safety Or Endorsement From Whichever Person Or Organization.
- 0.3 Related Posts
- 1 JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
…Because People Still Buy Them.
Scams are here to stay because they work. Honest, hardworking and vulnerable people buy them, hoping that it’s their ticket and their hard times are over.
Man, I’ve been scammed quite a number of times, so I know how it feels. If you include the “high end programs” that I’ve signed up for; buying a website on Flippa that showed that it made $5000+ per month; plus all the products I’ve bought before; I would have spent a minimum $19,000+.
Yep. That’s a fucking lot of money.
And how much did I make?
A big fat zero.
The guy who sold me the website went missing, not contactable. The programs that I bought always try to upsell me. Same for the programs that I went for.
Looking back, there is a deep frustration and annoyance at myself for falling for those scams, but it has happened, and I need to walk away. But $19-fucking-thousand dollars is a lot of fucking money.
People buy into them, because they have a hope. I had a hope that when I bought those products, I can make money on the side, make more than what I could at home compared to working actively outside, and live the internet lifestyle (this was through 2008 until 2014).
There is no online job out there that will score you thousands and thousands of dollars to fill out forms, type in advertisements or do whatever they ask you to do. Really, if there’s such jobs, EVERYONE will be doing it and everyone will be driving in their Mercedes and Rolls Royce and Ferraris.
The only people making any money are the fucking scammers who created these programs and products, and they’re basically ripping people like you and me off our hard-earned, sweat and tears money.
Using tactics, they are trying to cash in YOUR MONEY using psychology and emotional hot buttons such as:
- make money from home when you’re a new mom/have a baby
- fire your boss
- work from a beautiful beach
You Will Lose Every Single Cent You Invest In Any Programs Or Products They Create Regardless Of How Many 100% Money Back Guarantee, Logos Showing Safety Or Endorsement From Whichever Person Or Organization.
Money-back guarantees work well when its a good quality product and the creators give it in confidence.
Scammers on the other hand, use the money back guarantee to falsify confidence, giving you a false sense of security that your money that you’re giving them, you can get back (not always – my website that I bought for $16,000? I was told it’s money back guarantee. Right, the seller went missing after, and so did my $16,000.) and also they’re banking that a small percentage will ask for the refund, so in the end, they make money off people.
I know how badly you want to believe and trust the promises, and I know that many of you, myself included), truly need to make more money and turn to the internet to do so. Please remember, many people who go online with their hearts and emotions are the ones that are scammed and cheated by the scammers.
What about yourself?
If you’re a student, stay at home mum (SAHM), working full time or part time, or retired: you must build an online business on the side. Please don’t quit your job yet, build it on the side until it’s profitable enough to replace your salary, then you have more options.
It’s not a luxury but truly a necessity for your future.
I’ve built multiple businesses (and lost multiple too) and I can tell you frankly that building a business on the internet is the cheapest/most cost-effective way to business. There are thousands of people who do so sharing on topics that they’re passionate about (like how NigelChua.com shares on passive income and online business, which is my passion…for years now).
I know I am making some money online (see my income reports), and I know my financial future is getting better and better. But it is not easy, and takes a lot of time to learn and apply but I am building my passive income internet businesses that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7.
To learn how I to make money online, join my mailing list and visit my resources page to see all the tools I use actively to build money making online businesses.
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income, Busin…
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Should I Start With Wealthy…
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.