All the fun in entrepreneurship and Urbanrehab isn’t really about the money.
Yes, we do pay our therapist very well and yet still have enough to take care of our own expenses.
Yeah, we do have more than we had before, we can now buy more chips, treat friends and loved ones to meals without thinking like a thousand times, but really, entrepreneurship isn’t all about the money.
True, money’s great for many things.
…but the most important thing is that the freedom that we have, to do the best we can for our patients, our doctors, our therapists.
Though there are stresses and difficulties, yet, I’m happy, when we do the level best that we can provide, and they are grateful and happy.
I can’t put the emotions and thoughts to words, but I can try to describe to you –
I feel really, really glad, that we’ve built this. I am so glad we have the opportunity to do this.
It’s a kind of deep, deep joy, not like those quick laughs when you see a funny video or hear a funny joke, but it’s a kind of very warm, fuzzy sort of happiness, that’s deep inside.
And that’s what that keeps me going.
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?