Failure is absolutely critical to our growth as individuals, in our personal development journey, and for our continued progressive living.
There is almost no way to growth but through failure. Perhaps, there is another better way to call it which is “feedback” which sound much more nurturing, but still, there is no other better way to grow. Of course, I’m not saying that we should all go out there to look for chances to fail to just grow.
What I’m saying is that failing is a critical part of success – here it is, if growth and innovation and development is the process of taking steps forwards, and these steps sometimes extends to where you cannot see what the possible conclusion will/can be, then it will be rational or reasonable to expect that you will fail and fall some parts of the process.
There is no such thing as failure, only feedback. I prefer to not call it failure, because that gives a negative vibe or tinge to it, that’s why I prefer to call it as feedback. That gives me a motivation to take “failures” more as learning points where I garner data and experience, so I can do a better job at such challenges in the near future, as opposed to seeing them as absolutes where I label myself as “not so good in such and such” and hard wiring myself to believe that should I face the same situation/challenges/issues in the future, I’d likely have a hard time again.
Table Of Contents
WHICH CONCEPT WOULD YOU PREFER?
The thing is, many people go into mistake-avoidance mode, because “they cannot get caught for making mistakes”…because the consequences are heavy when we make a mistake. I think that is incomplete and too presumptuous, because I’d rather work with a person who admits to a mistake and learns from it than someone who made a mistake and not own up to it, for reasons being (1) humility; (2) teachability; and (3) honesty, which really are characteristics of people who will succeed in life as a whole, even if the dishonest person has a PhD and the other doesn’t, I’ll still choose the one with integrity.
So, is failure okay? Absolutely. As long as you own up to it, learn from it, do a better job at it, and not repeat it. Then, I’ll rather call it feedback or on-job-training.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.